Jedi Mind Tricks

i never really listened to them but i was listening to some tracks from them and there pretty hott could some one please give me some names of some dope tracks

^^yeah i love that joint...also get:

Armageddon
Before the great collapse
Exertions
I Against I
On The Eve Of War Feat GZA
Retaliation
The Age Of Sacred Terror
Trinity
Verses Of The Bleeding

linx

Staff member
Animal Rap
Death March
Exertions (Remix)
Genghis Khan
Heavenly Divine
I Against I
I Who Have Nothing
Kublain Khan
Language Is Fatal
Muerte
On The Eve Of War
Rise Of The Machines
Sacrafice
The Deer Hunter
Tibetan Black Magicians
Trinity
War Ensamble

Also, their album "Violent By Design" is a classic one. I know Chronic will disagree with me, but it's their best album imo.

Preach

the three immortals is another good track, real chilled out and dark. try getting high and listening to that, yo. it's crazy.

L.O.G.O.S. said:
Rise of the Machines is the best song theyve done i think, but its not often they drop something wack....shame about the splits etc...

peace
About the split between Jus Allah and Vinny Paz, there's some good news on that front. Jus Allah has a new album coming out June 7th and he has released a single or two to promote it. One of them has an interview at the end of the song where he is asked about the Jedi Mind Tricks split and he says they have started talking again and there is a chance at a reunion. Nothing definite yet, but just the possibility is exciting news. Without a doubt the best Jedi Mind Tricks album is Violent By Design and that's precisely because Jus Allah was on there to complement Vinny Paz. I am a big fan but feel like they really fell off after Violent By Design. Visions of Ghandi was a good album with some great collaborations, but I was very disappointed when I bought it and realized Jus Allah wasn't on it. If you want to hear some classic shit, I highly recommend Violent By Design, especially the song Muerte, this is the track that hooked me on Jus Allah, I can't wait for his solo joint.

Also, Jedi Mind Tricks rereleased Violent By Design in a bonus edition with some unreleased tracks and a DVD. One of those bonus songs has not been mentioned yet by anyone on this thread, and that song is Blood Runs Cold featuring Sean Price. The beat is fuckin intoxicating, so be sure to check out that joint.

And if you want to hear some samples of Jus Allah's upcoming solo shit, check out jus-allah.com.

Later

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.