JayZ really was 2 go @ NAS?

"word on the ill tip is jay was really gonna go @ nas and game.peeps is saying that jay called nas up tellin him he was gonna rd2 dat ass and officially end nas career after the lackluster street disciple album.word is nas is a peaceful man now and didn't want the stree.also a call was made by games management to jayz saying game wasn't on dissin but get real beefy.dats why no real beef at the concert".

rumor i repeat rumor going around the sidekick

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
uh...the 'ill tip' is a little incorrect. jay and nas have been talking about joining up since like last year. when SD came out.

also, jay would know better than to fuck with nas again, seeing as how he got destroyed last time.

as far as game, jay already has gone at game. subliminally, of course. but still.

jay just squashed his beef with game 'cause it was stupid and pointless, and he was sick of game trying to shove it in his face that he didn't want beef.

LAZARU$ said:
hey i was jus relyin it.music buisness is pretty shady so you never know

Yeah, I wasn't questioning you, I was questioning the rumor itself.

It is shady, but doesn't make sense for Jay-Z to call up Nas and be like "Hey man, I dissed you back in 2001, I said some really bad shit about you, I'm thinking about doing it again, do yu have anything to say?". Nas is too much of a man to back down, they both probably realized that the beef was done in 2002 so why not make money on it, Kanye may have made some calls and made it happen.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.