Jay-Z's - S.Carter Academy

I still don't know if this is a marketing gimmick or a real thing. I'm a 21-year old Sport Mgt student @ UMass-Amherst and I've been inquiring about this w/Reebok for quite some time. No one in the HR dept. has much of an idea about it.

PuffnScruff

i saw the s carter acadmey website the other day, i think its just a markting thing for his new basketball shoe. the website really doesnt say too much about the so called acadamey, i mean seriously , the required material to have to attend is the new basketball shoe by s carter. thats some bull shit. its all and advertisment. if it were real wouldnt they have a websitethat actually tells about the school like amaru center for the arts?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
i saw the s carter acadmey website the other day, i think its just a markting thing for his new basketball shoe. the website really doesnt say too much about the so called acadamey, i mean seriously , the required material to have to attend is the new basketball shoe by s carter. thats some bull shit. its all and advertisment. if it were real wouldnt they have a websitethat actually tells about the school like amaru center for the arts?

Maybe.
But a press release was given by Jay-Z about the school.
Time will tell, if it is a marketing gimmick then a lot of people will be dissapointed.
Quite funny though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.