Jay-Z's "I Declare War" concert

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, I've heard that he spent like up in the millions on some footage of Game strippin' in front of men..........I've also heard he's gonna diss Fat Joe, or 50Cent.........

either way, I thought he was retired.........I guess he's the Michael Jordan of rap now......you know, a guy who's a legend at what he does, still has name credebility, but really no one gives a shit about what he does except die hard fans......whoever receives the disses at this concert shouldn't even reply.......Jay-z's a bitch ass faggot who can't rap, has horrible flow, and the content could put me to sleep faster 3 grams of heroin

pdxmuthaphucka said:
either way, I thought he was retired.........I guess he's the Michael Jordan of rap now......you know, a guy who's a legend at what he does, still has name credebility, but really no one gives a shit about what he does except die hard fans......whoever receives the disses at this concert shouldn't even reply.......Jay-z's a bitch ass faggot who can't rap, has horrible flow, and the content could put me to sleep faster 3 grams of heroin
Jay-Z IS retired, he's not making albums. He's just going to perform onstage and get back at people who are taking shots at him. It would be no different if (hypothetically) Lebron James was talking shit on Michael Jordan, and Michael Jordan challenged him to a one-on-one basketball match... he's not officially coming out of retirement, he's just going to do what he's been doing all his life and defend his name.

And Jay-Z CAN rap. I'm not a big fan of him, but I have to give credit where it's due. He might rap mostly shallow topics like money, cars, and girls, but he occasionally drops a heartfelt song here and there (Soon You'll Understand, Song Cry, etc.). But he's a better lyricist than most mainstream rappers and far more consistent. His voice isn't so great, but he can flow not just to typical beats, but he can switch his flow, just listen to "Nigga What Nigga Who" or "Is That Your Chick" where his lyrics combine his usual witty rhymes but at near Bone Thugs speed (well not quite, but still faster than most rappers).

If you don't like Jay-Z, then that's cool, I don't really like him either, but you can't just sleep on him and say that he can't rap just 'cause you don't feel him.

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
If you don't like Jay-Z, then that's cool, I don't really like him either, but you can't just sleep on him and say that he can't rap just 'cause you don't feel him.
okay, the only credit I give Jay-Z goes to Biggie Smalls, 'cuz without his stamp of approval, he would be a nobody............so good job and thanks to NOTORIOUS B.I.G. for MAKING JAY-Z the legend he is today. I think most of his shit I've heard from him is GARBAGE....like

-Dear Summer
-His latest verse off that Jeezy remix
-Renegade (his verses sucked/someone could have described hustlin' much better than he did)
-99 Problems
-Dirt of Ur Shoulders
-Big Pimpin'
-Feel My Troops
-Laughter & Rain
-Reality (he fucked up biggies song) damn shame

and it ain't even his flow or raps that really ruin it.....those fuckin' beats suck, most of Jay-Z's beats are shit...............

Remember When Jay-Z decalered war on Nas and then after Ether as released he was on hot 97 and Angie Martinez had to wipe the tears away from his eyes i can see it happenin again

AmerikazMost

^ an unbiased point of view i can tell

Hov's got some good shit, but sometimes it's lost amongst all the pop shit he does...he does have talent however

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Ok Read This :

THE GAME IS SAFE FROM JIGGA’S WRATH

We as fans have been doing a lot of talking, but I am here to let you know that The Game is not one of the poor souls that is going to be targeted at Jay-Z’s “I Declare War” show later in the month. WHEW! See, I got a statement from Jimmy Henchmen (Game’s high-powered manager) and he said this: “I personally had a conversation with Jay-Z and the rumor about the stripper tape (because there is none) is totally false and he said he's not gonna be going at Game, so please correct your statement that there's a stripper tape and Jay-Z is going at Game cause that's totally incorrect. Game and Jay-Z don’t have beef, he stated on his album he doesn't go after legends, thanks.”

You know what? I don’t think I will be mentioning this ever again, capice? The Game, The Documentary: Album of the 2005? Who is with me on this? I don’t know, Kanye’s Late Registration is coming on strong, I can’t front. But it’s between these two guys with a little Young Jeezy in there, for real! Congrats Game…another rumor DESTROYED!

SOURCE :http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/index.asp?ID=844

and the dick rydas are coming out in full force to hate on a man they dont even know....and the world gets that much closer to world peace and harmony. And just to clairfy Jay-Z was already "BIG" in New York b4 Biggie, he was a very hyped in the underground. If you believe that it's thanks to Biggie that Jay-Z is big, then I guess you believe that it's thanks to Puffy and 2pac that Biggies as legandary as he is given both helped him get some shint time.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
okay, the only credit I give Jay-Z goes to Biggie Smalls, 'cuz without his stamp of approval, he would be a nobody............so good job and thanks to NOTORIOUS B.I.G. for MAKING JAY-Z the legend he is today.
Oh, is that so? Feel free to prove that theory, I'd like to see what you can present. Yes, they were both from Brooklyn and knew each other and worked a little bit together, but in no way does Jay-Z owe his success to Biggie. Jay-Z owes way more to Jaz-O than Big.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
I think most of his shit I've heard from him is GARBAGE....like

-Dear Summer
-Renegade (his verses sucked/someone could have described hustlin' much better than he did)
-99 Problems
-Dirt of Ur Shoulders
-Big Pimpin'
-Feel My Troops
-Laughter & Rain
Of course there are going to be songs you don't like. I am a big Pac fan, and there are some Pac songs that I can't stand and always skip.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
and it ain't even his flow or raps that really ruin it.....those fuckin' beats suck, most of Jay-Z's beats are shit...............
If that's the case, blame his producers.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
I think most of his shit I've heard from him is GARBAGE....like

-Dear Summer
-99 Problems
-Dirt of Ur Shoulders
-Big Pimpin'
-Feel My Troops
-Laughter & Rain

Big Pimpin' is a siiick track, I guess you can hate some of his songs, but that one is classic.

Khalistani Soldier said:
Big Pimpin' is a siiick track, I guess you can hate some of his songs, but that one is classic.
Especially on the verse only found on the clean version where Jay goes "On the canopy/ My stamina be/ Enough for Pamela Anderson Lee..." I thought that line was slick.

Da_Funk

pdxmuthaphucka said:
yeah, I think I proved who the REAL moron was on that one
Your a fucking idiot, just because you dont feel someone it doesn't make them a "bitch ass faggot who can't rap, has horrible flow, and the content could put me to sleep faster 3 grams of heroin."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.