Jay-Z's apartment sold from underneath him

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The owner of Jay-Z’s apartment in New York City is selling the property for a reported $27 million, almost twice as much as the $15.7 million purchase price in 2004, according to reports. This means Jay-Z will have to find another place to live.

The rap mogul, born Shawn Carter, has been paying $40,000 per month rent since Sept. 2005. The Time Warner Center apartment includes four bedrooms, a private terrace, library, and a telescopic view of his girlfriend Beyonce’s apartment across Central Park.

Jigga will reportedly move directly into the $6.85 million penthouse he has been renovating for the last two years in the TriBeCa district.

$40,000 for rent? that is just fucking dumb. i mean i know he has money to burn but why not just buy a house? for fucks sake that is just wasting money....if people dont talk shit for him blowing money like that then this world is fucked up. think about the people in africa he coulda fed...

samtarin said:
$40,000 for rent? that is just fucking dumb. i mean i know he has money to burn but why not just buy a house? for fucks sake that is just wasting money....if people dont talk shit for him blowing money like that then this world is fucked up. think about the people in africa he coulda fed...
it's his money, he worked hard for it, therefore he should splurge on himself. and from my understanding, he just developed a program to build new pipelines throughtout Africa to supply drinkable water.

besides a house still could have been just as costly. even when you buy the house, you still have to pay property tax, depending on how much of value the house is. I read somewhere that Mike Jordan pays 115k in taxes each month for his house.

i GUESS
i'M THE ONLY PERSON THAT HERD SWAGGER JACKIN BY CAMRON :laugh: i MEAN ANYBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND CAN SEE THIS NI@@A IS WACK AS HELL I MEAN IT AIN'T HARD TO FREESTYLE AN ALBUM WHEN YOU'RE RECITING OTHER PEOPLES LYRICS OFF THE TOP OF YOUR DOME : gAY-z = wACK AS HELL

PERIOD

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.