Jay-Z to expand empire to English soccer team Arsenal

Jibster

You know what they say, if you want to make a large fortune into a small one, buy a football club.

More for profile than £££ this one.

Jay-Z rocks! Although if I were him, I would'nt try to get Arsenal. If you look on the standings, Arsenal is in like 5th or 6th place. Chelsea is number 1 with no losses. So yeah... But still Jay-Z rocks!

Nozzy E

damn thats a shame if jigga buys a share it could expand their empire and make them more richer..........

im a Man U Supporter btw.............

Thats like betting on a dying, 3-legged horse, no Patrick Vieira, Henry must surely be leaving, they can count themselves lucky if they finish top 4. Arsenal is an arrogant team, manager included, Malcolm Glazier just took Manchester United into £800m of debt I think, and being the biggest club in the footballing world (possibly second only to Real Madrid in revenue), I'd have advised buying into them. They have a successful business relationship with various other footballing teams in belgium and Brazil, alongside their partnership with the New York Yankees. Lest we forget ex-Manchester United player David Beckham's wife Victoria 'posh spice' Beckham worked in promoting the Rocawear clothing lines. Chelsea have more money than Davy Crocket with the richest man in England (Roman Abramovic), I cannot see them taking investments in the near future: they have 8 times the wealth of the Queen in Abramovic. If anyone can get this to him though.... INVEST IN THE MIGHTY BLACKBURN ROVERS!!! (or at least buy a replica shirt?)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.