Jay-Z to buy stakes in Arsenal soccer team

ill-matic

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4919

In a move to expand his increasing business empire, Jay-Z is said to be reportedly in talks to buy a piece of the famed London soccer team, Aresenal FC.

Jay-Z (real name Shawn Carter) has purportedly been in negotiations with Aresenal front office brass to purchase a big stake in the London squad.

Originally a team of munitions workers from southeast London before moving to north London, the Aresenal’s aka the “Gunners” have won five English league titles and two F.A. cups.

Now under the guidance of Frenchman Arsène Wenger, it is potentially entering a second golden age as one of Europe's most exciting attacking teams.

If cemented, the deal would be another successful business notch under the Brooklyn entrepreneur’s belt.

Known for his business acumen, Jay-Z has currently enjoying a string of fruitful business deals as of late.

He is currently developing his own S. Carter high-end clothing line, and in the spring he introduced a collaboration with Swiss luxury-watch maker Audemars Piguet.

In addition, Carter’s Rocawear clothing brand is generating some $400 million a year in sales. (Carter and partners recently bought out co-founder Dash for an estimated $25 million.)

Although Carter has mainly orchestrated his deals behind the scenes, his business accomplishments have not gone unnoticed.

The business community recognized Jay-Z’s savvy earlier this year when he was received the British GQ’s International Man of the Year award.

He also was recently featured on the cover of the well-respected financial business magazine, Fortune.

Well done Jigga.

ThUg $TyLe said:
^ wtf? There are black players playing you know..

Most of the Arsenal team is black.
he means when the arsenal team faces foreign opposition away from home they normally get racist comments/actions. which is true. :thumb:

ok well this is somethin we didnt expect jigga to do, wonder if hes gonna have any voice in the club or if its just silent partner type thing.

Shot 21

Fuck Arsenal tell Jay Z to take over Leicester City! Cuz when I blow if Arsenal beat Leicester in a match Im gonna beef with Jigga! I mean it!

Seriously though I will be kind of happy if he does cuz it will be like him shitting on all the old faggots in England who claim all rappers are brain dead. Especially if they are Gunners fans. And also watch there be LOADS more black people supporting Arsenal whether they are from London or not. Arsenal will have more of a fan-base than Man Utd!

TCD

Well no they won't. Hov will do little as for gaining new fans and Arsenal as stated before have porbably the largest black following as well as most of the first team being black.

Racism is very rare in the Premiership as well.

Arsenal= scum

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
You're right Pauly.. lol..

I dunno, maybe it's just me seeing Americans having some control in European Footballs angers me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.