Jay-Z rigs a slot machine

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
The period between Thanksgiving and Christmas is traditionally the slowest time of the year in Vegas.

Many shows offer locals 2-for-1 ticket specials, and many shows have extended dark periods.

On the other hand, beneath the surface this is a busy time of year, especially for restaurants and nightclubs, precisely because there are fewer customers.

Remodeling of old establishments (like Light at Bellagio into Bank) is common this time of year. Also common are openings that hit between now and the New Year to allow the bugs to be worked out before the tourists return in droves.

Tonight I am going to cover the red-carpet opening of Company: American Bistro at Luxor, the latest effort from Pure Management Group.

The opening I am most looking forward to, though, is Jay-Z bringing his 40/40 chain to the Venetian expansion on Dec. 30.

Today I received an invite in the mail: My own Jigga slot machine. Of course it is a rigged machine. What do you expect from the master of the hustle? Every time you pull the handle you get the same numbers: 12/30/07, the date of the 40/40 opening.

Source: LA Times - Photo by Sarah Gerke

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.