jay z question

Little Skittle

ok i have reasonable doubt, the blueprint, and the black album. i consider all to be classic albums, so im just wondering, are any of his other cds worth checking out

all of his albums after reasonable doubt have at least 3 or 4 great tracks on them
i suggest you check out Vol. 1
i'll warn you that it starts off strong then gets bad. but it picks up during the last track but it aint worth the torture of getting there

I'd stick to the three albms you already have.....and maybe pick the others up when they are in the sale like i did... ;)

I ain't really a Jay-Z fan,but i also consider the black album and reasonable doubt to be classic albums. :thumb:

FroDawgg

get the whole collection. i think the first 3 were great, vol. 3 was kinda tame for jay-z, he picked it back up with dynasty and bp1, bp2 was underated but still would've fared better as 1 disc (make it yourself...don't get bp 2.1), black album was classic, and even the linkin park collabo is fun to listen to. the streets is watching sdtk has a few jay-z songs on there. i don't know about the 2 r. kelly collabo cds...i haven't heard 'em and until i have a reason to get them, i won't. but def pick up all his solos

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.