Jay-z Prepares To Strike?

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
"When I was pushing weight back in '88, you was a ballerina/I got the picture, I seen ya." I remember like yesterday when those words were maliciously spewed by one Jay-Z. So this is the deal. I'm hearing that Jay-Z is gonna do it again. The word from the Russ Parr show is that Jay-Z might have paid upwards of $300,000 for some footage on The Game. Now, if you have been following these rumors over the last year, you know what footage I'm talking about. Yukmouth said he had similar footage and now, Young Hov might actually go through with it. I think Game had the #1 best album of the year, but can his gangsta reputation withstand an assault like this, if its true? DOOZIE, DOOZIE!

what video is this ??

stripper video or change of heart. difference imo is Game is fuckin good at diss songs, he's seems to get into a niche with his gunot campaign. But hearing both sides will be entertaining as hell for fans, Just sayin to jigga, game is no prodigy imo.

He can take him out especially if he has that stripper or Change of heart video.

The change of heart video makes for easy ass punchlines and the stripper video is worst then the ballerina issue.

yayo

Jebus said:
He can take him out especially if he has that stripper or Change of heart video.

The change of heart video makes for easy ass punchlines and the stripper video is worst then the ballerina issue.
Maybe someone here can send game that MP3 of Jay-Z biting Pac's and Biggie's lyrics :p

whatever man, if jay has to resort to this shit just to diss game, like 50 resorting to all that footage he used to play during Anger managament concerts against ja rule, then to me hes a bitch, he should just do some fucking diss tracks, go against the cat who has released some of the dopest diss tracks of 2004/2005 (you hating if you dont acknowledge that 200 and 300 bars and runnin' are hot)

a

i thought that line was meant for 2pac back in tha day...or something??!?!?! I remember reading it somehwere? anyone remember?

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
can somebody explain to me what these stripper/change of heart videos are?

i'm a big game fan, and i've never even heard of them.

Game was a gameshow called Change of Heart. Its like those blinddate/5th wheel typa shows. He admitted to this. Yukmouth exploited the shit outta this on his Game Ova I, & II, making fun of his blonde streaks and supposed tongue ring. Yuk then claimed to have a tape of Game stripping aswell.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.