Jay-Z Might Not Care, But He's Still MTV's #2 "Hottest MC In The Game"

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Jigga has said that since the MTV News Hip-Hop Brain Trust already voted him "The Greatest MC of All Time" ...

In summer 2007, the MTV News Hip-Hop Brain Trust sat down and had another controversial roundtable debate. Unlike previous discussions, the trustees devised a list of not the greatest ever, but the Hottest MCs in the Game right then.

The rankings were based on lyrics, flow, impact on the game, success and swagger. The roundtable recently reconvened and came up with a brand-new list of Hottest MCs. Our experts used the same criteria, but only judged on the past year of hip-hop.

Check out the full "Hottest MCs in the Game" list, and the full show!

Source: MTV

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
They should change that shit to "the ONLY MCs in the game" right now.

The ten rappers are the only rappers in the game right now, doing anything.

And Andre 3000? When is the last time he put something out?

Lil Wayne, 50 Cent...MCs? I don't think so. Rappers, yes. MCs, no.

This list is stupid.

Lupe should be higher on the list.

FroDawgg

^^^yes. move lupe up. lil' wayne sucks, as does 50, and new snoop. not a big fan of rick ross.

yeah, andre hasn't done much, but what he has done has been pretty hot.

although i agree with having 'ye, jay, lupe, and dre on there, i think the "braintrust" lost all credibility by even wasting time arguing if soulja boy should be on there.

and, before anyone jumps on me, yes i know that "hottest" doesn't mean best, so i guess wayne belongs on there 'cause he does put out a shitload of work, but once again, it's a SHITload.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Its all on taste...I never liked Wayne but lately I been feelin him a lot...its all about his swagg...aint nobody touchin that cats charisma...he think hes the best jus like errbody else yes; but hes funny about it. Kanye...50...Jay-Z...all those idiots are just fuckin arrogant about it. Weezy has fun and daz why IIIIIII[/] like listenin 2 him.. I dont thin hes the greatest of all time, bt easily the best out right now imo...in terms of consitency, quality, quantity...freestyles, feeling....he got all that shit on lock.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.