Jay-Z leaving Beyonce for a younger model?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Does Jay-Z have himself a new R&B hottie? The rumor mill suggests that Jay-Z and his girl Beyonce are on the rocks courtesy of the mogul’s new 18-year-old crossover sensation, Rihanna.

According to witnesses who saw the couple at a recent New Jersey Nets game say Beyonce went off on Jigga after he reportedly spent 15 minutes talking to Rihanna on his cell phone.

A source sitting close to the couple said Beyonce yelled, “Why do you keep talking to her," then stormed out of the arena before Jay could respond.

Rihanna, whose current single “S.O.S.” just clocked its third week atop Billboard’s Hot 100 Singles chart, was also spotted out with Jay-Z in New York last month while Beyonce was in Los Angeles accepting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for her former group, Destiny’s Child.

Also, Jay and Rihanna reportedly attended business meetings as artist and label head, dined together at Cipriani's and were seen entering one of the private rooms at Jay Z's 40/40 club, where both reportedly stayed behind doors by themselves for more than four hours, according to a source.

stefanwzyga

************* said:
how is jigga gunna leave beyone for an 18 year old when hes almost 40 lol. even if rihannas hot, she still only 18
Sounds like a smart move to me. Remember women have a shorter shelf life than men.:)

She may only be 18, but she's an 18 yearold WOMAN capable of making her own choices. A 20 year difference is hardly a big deal these days. If i was a millionare star my woman would be at least 20 years younger than me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.