Jay-Z - Kingdom Come

Casey

Staff member
So now this track has leaked, what does everyone think?

It's fucking crazy and I'm glad this is the title track. I was told by the head of Def Jam UK that this would be the first single, but that was over 6 weeks ago so maybe's shits changed this then. Maybe Show Me What You Got is just the street single and this still will be the 1st official single.

I recognise that sample too, but it escapes me what it is.

But yeah this tune is bumpin'..

oh btw here's the link:

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Militant said:
So now this track has leaked, what does everyone think?

It's fucking crazy and I'm glad this is the title track. I was told by the head of Def Jam UK that this would be the first single, but that was over 6 weeks ago so maybe's shits changed this then. Maybe Show Me What You Got is just the street single and this still will be the 1st official single.

I recognise that sample too, but it escapes me what it is.

But yeah this tune is bumpin'..

oh btw here's the link:

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1
the head of def jam uk is a pussy. i beat him arm rasslin.

btw the head of blimpie south africa told me directly that they're discontinuing meatball subs. get them while you can, folks!

PuffnScruff

this song really isnt anything great. the beat was old before he decided to flow over it and the flow is kind of boring. it's like he isnt even trying anymore

linx

Staff member
Oh shit! The Rick James bitch! I didn't think Jus Blaze was ever gonna have someone spit on it. I love that shit, haha.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Militant, you should recognize the beat, since you're that one that commented on it when Just Blaze had it on his myspace some odd months ago.

roaches

I like it, but he's still rapping on autopilot, and Just Blaze really needs to holler at some deeper crates.

It's all pretty disgusting. He's going to outdo the Roots and Method Man's cumulative numbers in his first week alone, any developing acts on Def Jam are getting denied some fantastic beats because of course Hova's gonna scoop them up, and everyone will eat it up.

Oh, well. At least it's something to look forward to, instead of dread, like, say, a Nas album.

PuffnScruff

please, the new nas album is going to shit all over the new jayz album. both songs that have leaked that are on the new jay album arent all that great. he is half assing it. right now im starting to think lil wayne is a better rapper than jay and i cant stand lil wayne

The song is not that great imo.The production is great.But the song itself together is not that great.Its just a hype that people are getting cought up into.The fact that hes been away and now coming back and making friends with Nas,people are overreacting to this song.The lyrics aren't that good,its very boring.I can't listen to this song on repeat.

ARon

I'm surprised at least ot my knowledge, or my lack of memory that no one has sampled this before, diggin it very much. As far as Jay goes on this, ehh not likin him that much.

Casey

Staff member
S O F I said:
Militant, you should recognize the beat, since you're that one that commented on it when Just Blaze had it on his myspace some odd months ago.
Of fucking course. How could I not instantly recognise Superfreak when it's one of my favorite songs? lol. I guess I was being a little absent minded yesterday.

Dante said:
the head of def jam uk is a pussy. i beat him arm rasslin.
I'm sure you did, considering he only has one arm.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.