Jay-Z disses Game.

Im not a Jay Z fan so I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.. but to the people who are... is it as clear as day to you, whos real and whos not? 'cause damn to me... this does sound like Jay Z... but from the songs I have heard from Jigga.. I gotta admit... I do sense something different!

Tru Principle said:
Im not a Jay Z fan so I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.. but to the people who are... is it as clear as day to you, whos real and whos not? 'cause damn to me... this does sound like Jay Z... but from the songs I have heard from Jigga.. I gotta admit... I do sense something different!
yea it is clear as day to me ..his adlibs sound dipsettish lol and you can tell just from the lyrics that it isnt jay ...jay has much better lyrics

S. Fourteen

this is like 3 years old and it keeps popping up on various boards. it's the same old posts in every thread and every board.

PS. FUCK GAYME, MOBB DEEP FOR LIFE. G G G G G UNIT

Bachaveli said:
http://download.yousendit.com/D28ABB0241109F05

Whats Games's beef with him now?

Nobodys like him.Everybody is dissing him.Why is that?
Cuz he's fuckin terrible. He's only spit bout 5 verses in his career that I liked.

And... I guess if what you say is true "nobody likes him"... he's just stolen that "GWB Crown" that 50 was touting so proudly a week ago.

EDIT:

GOT DAMN!!!! Now this is some fucking hot shit. DAmn... get 'em Jay.

If Jay spit like this with this flow on every song... dude would be one of my favorite emcees.

I ain't NEVER heard Jay flow this good. EVER!

LMMFFAO! @ "go get some Red Bull nigga, that'll make ya fly"...LMAO!

Bam_Margera said:
Cuz he's fuckin terrible. He's only spit bout 5 verses in his career that I liked.

And... I guess if what you say is true "nobody likes him"... he's just stolen that "GWB Crown" that 50 was touting so proudly a week ago.

EDIT:

GOT DAMN!!!! Now this is some fucking hot shit. DAmn... get 'em Jay.

If Jay spit like this with this flow on every song... dude would be one of my favorite emcees.

I ain't NEVER heard Jay flow this good. EVER!

LMMFFAO! @ "go get some Red Bull nigga, that'll make ya fly"...LMAO!
One thing - are you sure that this is Jay-Z? The Game has his failures but I'll rather listen him then Gay-Unit or Mr. President. ;)

troublesome2004 said:
One thing - are you sure that this is Jay-Z? The Game has his failures but I'll rather listen him then Gay-Unit or Mr. President. ;)
I don't even know why people are questioning.

Jay has a very unique voice and if this dude ain't him... someone better get dude a recording contract... because this is Jay IMO.... with his best fucking flow ever.

And... I agree on Game. I can't stand the guy... but there are some in the game that I'd actually listen to him over.

I'm not really sure what guy in the game I dislike most... Puff, 50 or Game.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.