Jay-Z Devil Worshipping In Tracks?

I don't know if this was already posted... Anyway, I heard about this before but suddenly, I found the video which explains the whole thing. Aside that this minister doesn't like Hip-Hop (and his influence on our society; mostly because of gangsta & bling bling) but what he was saying about this issue is true. The track what he's talking about is from the 'Grey Album'...
What y'all think about this? Does Jay-Z exploit Hip-Hop culture while he's serving to the devil? Or, this is totally untrue and he's just successful businessman?

troublesome2004 said:

I don't know if this was already posted... Anyway, I heard about this before but suddenly, I found the video which explains the whole thing. Aside that this minister doesn't like Hip-Hop (and his influence on our society; mostly because of gangsta & bling bling) but what he was saying about this issue is true. The track what he's talking about is from the 'Grey Album'...
What y'all think about this? Does Jay-Z exploit Hip-Hop culture while he's serving to the devil? Or, this is totally untrue and he's just successful businessman?

i didn't check the video but if its about the grey album, that was remixed by danger mouse, i believe............and jay didn't have anything to do with it, and also that grey album was mixed using jays vocals from the black & i believe the beatles white album, which when released was believed to have subliminal messages in its music and words....................so it has nothing to do with jay

PuffnScruff

well i think dangermouse edited jays vocals for that track but its been a while since i have heard the whole track

and i think you look way too deep into these things

pclvson said:
i didn't check the video but if its about the grey album, that was remixed by danger mouse, i believe............and jay didn't have anything to do with it, and also that grey album was mixed using jays vocals from the black & i believe the beatles white album, which when released was believed to have subliminal messages in its music and words....................so it has nothing to do with jay
You should check the video. Beside attitude of the minister, he's on the point. And, Danger Mouse didn't take their vocals, so it's clear that these are only Jay-Z words.

pclvson said:
well i think dangermouse edited jays vocals for that track but its been a while since i have heard the whole track

and i think you look way too deep into these things
The arguments leaded me to the conclusion...

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
intersting.
the whole backward-masking thing is interesting.
never knew dat kind of shit was in queen´s song.
and jay-z?i would never even think of it.
really strange.

Chronic

lmao.

pclvson said:
the beatles white album, which when released was believed to have subliminal messages in its music and words....................so it has nothing to do with jay
:thumb:

troublesome2004 said:
Danger Mouse didn't take their vocals, so it's clear that these are only Jay-Z words.
Yes but they were edited together by Danger Mouse as a joke.

Bullshit. Anybody who knows jays work knows thats been edited. It is indeed the Grey Album mix. Which can't have any credit as it is a bootleg mix of jays acapella and the beatles instrumental - mixed down by dangermouse.

Moreover, the clip he plays is the acapella to 'lucifer' and although it is apparently in 'reverse' jays lyrics play as they do as normal. Even though what he plays cannot be any other jay lines reversed as there are non present in the track to reverse....you still with me?

Basically, the words that are played are Jays own words he spit as normal. they are 'Jesus' and 'Murder'. The 'Six Six Six' clip is jays words actually reversed. big deal a buch of shit can say six when reversed. especially with editing.

This just looks like a minister discovered Pro Tools and wanted to make some sort of point. next.

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
I took the clip he play and recordered and played that backwards and it makes no sense ... The preacher is full of it ... Rap is the devil's music lol

shinehigh said:
I took the clip he play and recordered and played that backwards and it makes no sense ... The preacher is full of it ... Rap is the devil's music lol
Played it backwards using what?

A lot of songs hav resubliminal messages in them and i think jay-z is in on it aswell.

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
LilTrigger said:
Played it backwards using what?

A lot of songs hav resubliminal messages in them and i think jay-z is in on it aswell.
I recorder it using the sound recorder that comes with windows xp ... went to effects and hit reverse and then played it.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The guy talking is working for the devil, thats why he's holding a red rag. Red is the devils color. It's just reverse propoganda to hide the truth.

Really.

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
Rukas said:
The guy talking is working for the devil, thats why he's holding a red rag. Red is the devils color. It's just reverse propoganda to hide the truth.

Really.
Oh snap Rukas exposed the preacher ... This world is messed up from religion to the goverment

linx

Staff member
I can't believe a thread as stupid as this would get more replies than others that are much, much better. lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online