Jay-Z denies 'The Game's Through' freestyle is aimed at Game

2Pax

There's commotion over Game this week, as usual — but oddly enough, it's not being stirred in L.A., overseas or even in Game's own camp. Jay-Z and Memphis Bleek appeared on New York's Hot 97 Wednesday and downplayed rumors of beef between them and Game, which had been ignited by comments by Bleek and a Jay freestyle on the station on Monday.

During that appearance, Bleek was asked by DJ Funkmaster Flex for his thoughts about Game. Bleek challenged Game to 'put money up in a battle on a street DVD' and, later, Jay let loose a freestyle that many believed took shots at Game. "You saying my name to entertain your crew/ I ain't playing no games, sh--, the game's through/ You can get it broad day on Broadway while 'TRL' taping/ You playing a game you know you can't win/ Quit playing them childish games with grown men."

When the two appeared on the station on Wednesday afternoon, however, a caller asked Jay who the freestyle was directed at. "That wasn't getting at no one," Jay replied. "The rhyme that I said actually was a love letter to summer," he said, making a reference to the fact that his albums have acted as soundtracks for the past eight summers, and summer is going to miss him now that he's retired. Jay was audibly smiling as he made this comment.

Game has never minced words when it came to Memphis Bleek — whom he dissed last year on mixtapes — but has since come out and said the beef was squashed. He has dismissed speculation that he had some sideways talk for Jay on 'The Documentary.'
Taken from www.eminemlounge.com

I don't understand anything, one minute Jay says he's going to take it personally if Game disses Bleek now he says the diss isn't directed at The Game. Can anyone give us any official info because I'm confused.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.