Jay-Z caught drinking Cristal

Obviously, Jay-Z is not planning to forgive Cristal anytime soon ever since the champagne company's disparaging comments about the hip hop genre last year. As a reaction, the mogul has since banned the champagne from his 40/40 club.

On Wednesday's NY Dailynews report, it was reported that hip hop star and Def Jam President, Jay-Z ended his ban to Cristal. The newspapers assumed the rapper's boycott was over when Jay-Z was seen at a table in an NY hot spot at a birthday celebration with a bottle of Cristal that Jay-Z now denies drinking. To top it all, Cristal executive, Frederic Rouzard made a comment in the article to the allegation saying, "We can't forbid [hip-hop] people from buying it." On Thursday morning, when Jay-Z seen the article, he was so irate and over the edge that he made a few phone calls that ended up causing the paper to retract from their earlier statements, where they now admit that they may have made the wrong assumption.

Confucius87 said:
from the comments that you make, it seems as if you hate Jay so much, but everytime there's a thread about him, I always see u in it.
With all due respect bro,

Would you like a fucking run down of what I do when I come on the forum!?
I browse the entire board and as many forums and topics as I have the time for. I like to just voice my opions on the various topics on the board like everyone else. A lot of times I start with my private messages and if there are none then I go to "Latest News" and then go from there onto other forums within the board. If there happens to be a topic on something that I feel like posting in I will post in it. Biggie and Gay-Z happen to be posted about a lot on this forum so, just like many other forums and topics I express my opinion as equally as if it were under a topic of sorts that I LIKE. I mean if it is out in the open and the topic is not locked and I come upon it. I post in it. No big deal. Hope you are ok with it . A lot of times I can't access the forums themselves so the "latest News" section sometimes is the only thing that shows any new posts.

I am just expressing my opinions that is all. With all due respect
Hope there are not hard feelings bro. Just expressiong my opinion.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.