Jay-Z - Blueprint 3

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
I know its a bit early, however i stumbled on some info regarding the next track that should be leaking between today or tomorrow..

So, ill just post leaks in this thread.

Jay-Z - Jocking Jay-Z

http://www.streethop.com/audio/138771-jay-z-jocking-jay-z.html

Jay-Z - S.L.U (Swagger Like Us) ft. T.I, Kanye West & Lil Wayne

Information on a new Jay-Z track has surfaced on the net as of yesterday (if I’m not mistaken..) The song is S.L.U. (Swagger Like Us) and features a all-star line up on it: Kanye, T.I. and Lil’ Wayne

^ really excited for this cut.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
here it is

Jay-Z - S.L.U (Swagger Like Us) ft. T.I, Kanye West & Lil Wayne
[hide]http://www.limelinx.com/media/1a09553db8564817abe2dbb7b191e4f4.aspx[/hide]

FroDawgg

always looking forward to new jigga...

EDIT: never mind. the only good things about this track were jay's and tip's verses. the chorus is HORRIBLE, kanye was wack and i hate how he altered his voice, and then there's wayne, wack as ever.

"jockin' jay-z" is only alright.

i hope the album is much better than these two tracks.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I have a feeling BP3 will be really dope. I think after the last two he is going to feel the pressure to come back at least as strong as The Black Album. He retired at the peak and then released two shitty albums while people like Lil Wayne crept in on his crown. I think he is going to be focused now, especially since he doesnt have President duties at Def Jam anymore and he can just be a rapper again.

Come back album.

FroDawgg

I have a feeling BP3 will be really dope. I think after the last two he is going to feel the pressure to come back at least as strong as The Black Album. He retired at the peak and then released two shitty albums while people like Lil Wayne crept in on his crown. I think he is going to be focused now, especially since he doesnt have President duties at Def Jam anymore and he can just be a rapper again.

Come back album.
i'll admit KC wasn't his best--i liked it, though--but American Gangster was straight fire.

like i said earlier, i'm still looking forward to BP3, but i hope that the rest of the album is better than the two songs released.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.