Jay-Z Announces "Blueprint 3" At Kanye West Show, Takes Shots At Rocker On New Single

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Jay-Z gave fans a taste of his upcoming album at Kanye West's concert in New York's Madison Square Garden Thursday (August 7).

At the end of his show, Kanye brought out Jay-Z on-stage and the Brooklyn bred rapper performed a new song called "Jocking Jay-Z" and announced his upcoming album will be titled Blueprint 3.

On the new song, Jay-Z takes shots at Oasis member Noel Gallagher: "That bloke from Oasis said I couldn't play guitar / Somebody should have told him I'm a fuckin' rock star..." (Click here for video)

Prior to Jay-Z performing at the Glastonbury festival in June, Gallagher said that rap had no place at the revered British rock festival.

In response, Jay-Z would mock Gallagher at Glastonbury by coming on stage with a guitar and did a short version of the rocker's 90's hit called "Wonderwall."

Source: Sixshot.com

FroDawgg

^^^i read that his performing Wonderwall at the festival was more of a fun tribute because he respected Oasis. I even heard that he and Gallagher talked about working together after. The lines in the song do sound like a diss though, but they might not be.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.