Jay Z and Beyonce to get married

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I can't wait to see their children. Especially the female, if they have one. She's going to have a banging ass body with a cute face, and some big ass DSL's, courtesy of Hova.

Beyonce can't be serious to go through this. Man Jay-Z is one ugly mother******. If I was a woman I wouldn't care how much money this guy had, I'd never even look at his ugly ass. He must be really good in the sack to have Beyonce on lock like this. Hopefully Jay-Z & Beyonce will not have two girls and if he does hopefully one doesn't look like him and one better not look like Beyonce because the daughter that'll look like Jay-Z will be jealous as hell as the one that resembles Beyonce.

Bombsquad said:
Beyonce can't be serious to go through this. Man Jay-Z is one ugly mother******. If I was a woman I wouldn't care how much money this guy had, I'd never even look at his ugly ass. He must be really good in the sack to have Beyonce on lock like this. Hopefully Jay-Z & Beyonce will not have two girls and if he does hopefully one doesn't look like him and one better not look like Beyonce because the daughter that'll look like Jay-Z will be jealous as hell as the one that resembles Beyonce.
Something tells me this isn't because Jay-Z is filthy rich, since she's fairly wealthy herself. Goddamn people, goodlooking celebs MUST date others in their class? Since when did this happen in the real world. No need to judge.

Good luck to Shawn and Beyonce Carter?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.