Jay is so going at Game

ive just been listing in my head all the possible subliminals from game to jay even if he didnt want them to be taken that way

- the whole "maybach payback" line fiasco from Westside Story and then the title track Documentary

- 300 bars & runnin' using the dear summer beat, and then that one almost at the end of the track dont remember what jay beat it is but he used it on vol.3 i believe

- crack music feat. kanye, not only was he removed from the track but his line on the verse that was suppoesed to be on it he says "i got places to see and people to do// tierra mari (sp) i fuck (something) valentines 3" i dont know what he means by that but i think hes talking about how he wants to fuck tierra mari (brand new rocafella signee)

- on hard liquor "i didnt come here to talk about em or dre i came to see some bitches shake they ass like beyonce"

- on 200 bars & runnin' shitload of disses to memphis bleek

- on palm pilot track off ghost unit mixtake, diss track to Rocafellas's Young Gunz

to me it looks like jay could take all of the above very disrespectfully. and didnt he go on that giant tour with g-unit "rock the mic" or whatever. personally i hope the two of them beef, because i think that jay-z fell off so much he could barely handle the beef, but i might just get prooved wrong.

a

linx

Staff member
I don't get why people think like they do. For instance..

- Lets say Em makes a beat for Jada. People start talking a bunch of bullshit like "why is Em making a beat for Jada!? 50 has beef with Jada!!". When it has absolutely nothin to do with the situation.

- Game says a line about Beyonce or Tierra Mari and automatically people might think he wants beef with Jay or something. They might think "uh oh, Jay is gonna go after him now".

That's just a few examples so I could show you what I mean. Is Jay even working with Memp or the Young Gunz anymore? Didn't they go with Dame? I'm asking because i'm not sure, so let me know. But come the fuck on now man. Do you honestly think Jay is gonna get heated because Game spit over a few of his beats? Because Game spit some corny lines about Beyonce and Tierra Mari? Game has had that beef with Bleek for a long ass time, so that's nothing new to Jay. I just think you have some stupid reasons for why you think Jay might go at Game. If Jay is still fucking with some of the dudes Game is dissing ..THEN there might be a good reason or two.

I would think jay z was being a dumbass if he went after game. I think Game went above and beyond in trying to show jay z he doesn't want beef and has respect for him in the song documentary, if jay still dont like him and wont support him thats fine, but i don't think he should go after game, that would just be stupid.

I guess game did say suck my dick jay z after that summer freestyle or whatever it was, anyone got the lyrics 2 that? I always wanted to see if it was actually a game diss.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.