Janet's 'Feedback' Video

Casey

Staff member
You beat me to the punch! I was literally about to make this thread when I just saw yours. Exact same link as well, shit this link must be getting rinsed because I know damn well you wouldn't have gotten it from the same forum I just did!!

The video is fucking hot. Especially the solo dance bit right at the end. "Discipline" is going to be one of the hottest albums of '08 for sure.

I'm moving this to The Streets btw, since that's supposed to be the RnB section as well as hip-hop.

Casey

Staff member
100,000 views on youtube in 2 hours. damn. this track is blowing up big time. nice one janet! shit is hot.

_carmi

me, myself & us
You beat me to the punch! I was literally about to make this thread when I just saw yours. Exact same link as well, shit this link must be getting rinsed because I know damn well you wouldn't have gotten it from the same forum I just did!!

The video is fucking hot. Especially the solo dance bit right at the end. "Discipline" is going to be one of the hottest albums of '08 for sure.

I'm moving this to The Streets btw, since that's supposed to be the RnB section as well as hip-hop.
the link is on perezhilton.com so hell yeah views are sky rocketing.

i can't say i like the clip though.. it's just too much. there should have been more dancing and less jumping from a planet to another.

the song itself is nice though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.