Jamie Foxx-Unpredictable

Pretty much like I expected, 97% "R&B" retreads, cookie-cutter beats, and whoever wrote most of these songs (it could be Jamie, I'd doubt it, though) needs Babyface to come smother them with a pillow or something. However, "Warm Bed" has a salvageable beat, "Unpredictable" isn't terrible (for a completely PREDICTABLE song), and actually, "Heaven" is a pretty damn beautiful song. I just wish they would have kept the production minimal (IE: piano solo) on that song, instead of kind of slowly adding layers to it, until it started sounding kinda like a track from Jamie's "New Jack" record a decade ago.

In the end, this record's as predictable as Charlie Wilson's record was pretty much, but, like Charlie's record, not a complete trainwreck.

Casey

Staff member
Charlie's album was wack? I didn't even hear it yet, apart from "Charlie last name wilson". That's a shame. Charlie is one of the greatest r'n'b singers of all time.

My only question :

Is the tat that Jamie Foxx is sporting in that video real? I've looked on Google to see if it is but came up with nada.. so was it just for the video?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.