Jakki The Motamouth (ILL storyline ALBUM!)

Has any one checked out the album, Jakki The Motamouth - God vs Satan. The albums dope as hell. The whole album follows a storyline, the only other album that I've heard of that does that is Sticky Fingaz - Kirk Jones... Gotta give props to both cuz that shit takes alotta talent and alotta creativity to do. So for all of u that look for good tracks with story lines (or if u just want some raw hip hop), pick up this album, beats are ill, lyrics are on point. Cant go wrong with it either ways.

if ya'll of any other good albums like that lemme know, Concept on this album was grimey as hell too.

~peace

Alright ima pm u the links, but post up ur feedback, once ur done listening

~peace

(anyone else that cant find it, pm me for a link) BUY THAT sshit if u really feel it

ImmortalTech said:
Has any one checked out the album, Jakki The Motamouth - God vs Satan. The albums dope as hell. The whole album follows a storyline, the only other album that I've heard of that does that is Sticky Fingaz - Kirk Jones... Gotta give props to both cuz that shit takes alotta talent and alotta creativity to do. So for all of u that look for good tracks with story lines (or if u just want some raw hip hop), pick up this album, beats are ill, lyrics are on point. Cant go wrong with it either ways.

if ya'll of any other good albums like that lemme know, Concept on this album was grimey as hell too.

~peace
no i haven't

This is one of the sickest albums I've heard.

'The Abduction' - where an MC battles an alien, is a five star track.

It's filled with dopeness, from 'Positive' to 'Relax' and 'Left'.

The beauty is the songs can stand out solo, but put them in the context of the storyline throughout the album and it's a masterpiece.

Tight production, fucking awesome concept, sick lines: this album is brilliant. It'll take a few listens to get your head around it, I had it on repeat when driving up the coast.

ImmortalTech thanks for putting this out there man, I love albums like this. Do you know what relationship Jakki has to Copywrite? In a few of the RJD2-produced Copywrite tracks he often says "It's motamouth...it's motamouth..."

yeah this thread made me check out the album and i liked it.

Masta Ace - Disasposable Arts
Masta Ace - Long Hot Summer

are two similar albums... my favs of all time =)

PuffnScruff

got a link you can hook it up with? if i like it i will buy it for sure. i love albums like this so it sound interesting and the sort of thing i would like

.. Puff i just PMd u a link.. anybody else that wants to check it out just PM me.

And sorry Goymz I'm not really sure what relation Jakki and Coprywrite have. But i know they've done a whole bunch of callabos even before this album. And Jakki is aparently signed to babygrande records now, so damn, if he gets Stoupe to produce an album for him, that shit should be ILL.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.