Jadakiss to make an important announcement next week!

I hope he isn't fuckin' with 50. There was talks that RR was in talks with G-Unit to sign Jada. RR knows that they are beefin', byt still, they would do something like that. That's some fucked up shit.

The "important announcement" is that the LOX is done recording because of contract disputes. Heard it on 94.5 (Boston) a few days ago. Jada said he's never doin shit w/50, and that's that. Only other "shocking news" he might drop is that they got a new deal.

jbrolax

jflballer said:
The "important announcement" is that the LOX is done recording because of contract disputes. Heard it on 94.5 (Boston) a few days ago. Jada said he's never doin shit w/50, and that's that. Only other "shocking news" he might drop is that they got a new deal.
We already new that, and im sure he knows everyone heard already...

What makes some people think jada will collaborate with 50 at any level? 50 basically squeezed the LOX off of interscope. I reckon he has signed with def jam - it was reported that jigga has been after jada for quite a while, hopefully hov can bring the best out of jada as there is no doubt he is a sick mc but his 2 albums so far have been weak overall....

Yeah that important announcement might be his signing to Def Jam... That's fucked up cause Styles' solo album has been ready for release for almost two years now. I hope he'll release it on Def Jam or whatever...

linx

Staff member
As much as i'd like to see the beef's squashed, I don't want to see anybody make up with 50. Fuck 50. Jigga and Nas is different. So is Nas and Jada (or the entire D-Block).

Wack songs off of 'kiss that game goodbye'

Im A Gangsta
Fuckin Or What
Put Ya Hands Up
What You Ride for?
all the Skits
On My Way (ok)

The rest i liked, "Jada's Got A Gun" is good but has a cheesy chorus. "None Of Y'all Betta" is the best track on there...only my opinion remember!

his album shave a lot of fillers

im actually a fan of jada u know he is a good rapper and i think hes got a good rappin voice

he does crazy verses on any songs that he is featured on like the new york joint
his verse on mobb deeps amerkiaz nightmare album i mean a lot of mixtape appearances and other colabos

and even both his albms hes got some reaaly nice flows u know nice wordplay
but yeah i hope he makes rite decisions def jam will be good for him

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.