Jadakiss Tells The World "Kiss My Ass," Involves Jay-Z & Young Jeezy

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Jadakiss will finally be releasing his third solo album titled Kiss My Ass at the end of this year.

In a video that hit the net today the rapper announced he plans to release the album around Halloween.

"Kiss My Ass is coming," announced Jadakiss. "We shooting for around Halloween, late October, early November. The sooner the better, make sure y'all get that."

Kiss My Ass will feature appearances from Young Jeezy, Jay-Z and his fellow D-Block rappers Styles P and Sheek Louch.

You have to wonder if his recent truce with 50 Cent will result in some kind of feature from the G-Unit General or his soldiers.

I've lost some respect for Jadakiss now. The video on ThisIs50.com made him look weak as hell. He's talking about how the rap game changed. How the strong survive and the weak fold. How you've got to stay above water. And he wants to benefit off of the hits from 50 and shit. It looks really weak on his behalf. Making it sound like he squashed the beef cause no one bangs his music anymore so he wants to jump on 50's back. Even though 50 been losing like a mothafucka in the rap game. lol But Kiss looking real weak right now, I lost respect for dude.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.