Jadakiss gets Punk'd?????

LOL. He already punked a few rappers, and most of the time nothing happened. He punked Outkast and Kanye, but when he tried that shit with the Black Eyed Peas they've beat up his cast. They hever showed that episode...

OxyContin said:
LOL. He already punked a few rappers, and most of the time nothing happened. He punked Outkast and Kanye, but when he tried that shit with the Black Eyed Peas they've beat up his cast. They hever showed that episode...
What????

When did that happen with the Peas? I don't buy that shit.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
ON THE NEXT EPISODE Of PUNK'D.

ASHTON PUNKS BUSHWICK BILL.

Ashton: You've been punk'd Bushwick!

Bushwick: .... I CUT YOUR FUCKING LIVER.

* hacks through Ashton's stomach with a piece of shattered glass*

Cown

lol

What did Rock say about DMX ?

BEP story is true, they got into a fight with the cast, I was shown once then banned

yea i saw the clip, jada get's punkd...
he's in his car or smth like that..but he looked very pissed off.. well i guess we'll have to w8 and see what ashton did :)

Jason, you don't believe in the power of the BEP?

What happened - supposedly - was that the Punk'd crew - dressed as cops - were to stop & search BEP & their crew & plant phony drugs on them.

BEP & their crew though - being the politically minded individuals that they are - thought this was some crooked cop shit & started whooping ass!! LOL

This is what I heard anyway....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.