Jadakiss Ft Styles P-Ms Jackson

apparently the last diss. I thought it was rumoured Sticky was gonna do this first. O well, im trying to stand the really fucking bad radio rip but it is over Outkast's beat.

s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1D82SGR87H1LF0V0BMQESTYASU

prob be dead within minutes

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
those sirens are hurting my ears

thanks for the link...but seriously jada is pathetic...most annoying voice...the same dude was fuckin crying on the radio about wanting p.diddy to give him his publishing back

aarrggghhh those sirens...cant listen to it with headfones thats for sure

hate when he does that gay arse scream fucking gimp why does he do that shit?so you go oh thats jada that i can tell by the screach at the start:rolleyes: :laugh:

AmerikazMost

Sarr said:

thanks for the link...but seriously jada is pathetic...most annoying voice...the same dude was fuckin crying on the radio about wanting p.diddy to give him his publishing back

Jada > 50

do you actually disagree?

gerrycurl21 said:
apparently the last diss. I thought it was rumoured Sticky was gonna do this first. O well, im trying to stand the really fucking bad radio rip but it is over Outkast's beat.

s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1D82SGR87H1LF0V0BMQESTYASU

prob be dead within minutes
yo this ain't da last diss track.da last diss track is "shots fired" and dats gonna be on da new styles album.i heard its kiss and styles spiting back and forth like "shoot outs".its supposed to be crazy

they will.50 was trying to get it off da album but they cleard those issues wit interscope.and if it doesn't come out on da album for some reason,then they can always release it on mixtapes.but vibe reviewd da album and talke about da track so it should be on da album.imo nobody in g unit came hard on the lox.i thought banks was gonna come hard on them but he didn't impress me wit his diss tracks.the rest of them is garbage.

ill-matic

Sarr said:

his voice is gutter shit . or are you into that singing "harmonising", slurred, 'i have no flow', 'im mumbling on the track', expressionless style that 50 has adopted?

HellRazor05 said:
Banks diss tracks? The only thing I remember him saying is "Ima still be here when D-Block flops/I got more cash than them in my Reebok box." That was it. For the most part, Banks and Buck stayed pretty quiet throughout the whole situation. Yayo kept runnin his mouth though, which got him nowhere.
theres a couple of tracks he put out airing out dblock.and dat shit da buck said on 300 shots isn't even true how he bumped into sheekk and sp.and i'm not even gonna say nothing out yayo.i just wanna hear another lox album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online