Jadakiss Banned From Dissin 50 Cent By Jimmy Iovine !!!!!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Hurts said:
the thing is...the labels who arent in his pocket might not be the ones that catch the most attention..which means less money will come in...

I agree. But I wouldn't let Iovine tell me what to do.
I think the beef's fake anyway. And I think Styles chats shit too. I'm not sure how close he is to Jada, but it seems they're always contradicting each other.
Fat Joe needs a slap though, he thinks he's a gangster now.
When's Cuban Links album out?

funny i read an article about cuban link today...im not sure if it was the source or XXL...for once i thought i'd check em out..and he was talkin bout fat joe

Pittsey said:
I agree. But I wouldn't let Iovine tell me what to do.
I think the beef's fake anyway. And I think Styles chats shit too. I'm not sure how close he is to Jada, but it seems they're always contradicting each other.
Fat Joe needs a slap though, he thinks he's a gangster now.
When's Cuban Links album out?
fat joe is pretty grimey, he doesnt think he always been.

ie don cartagena.

styles n kiss closest lox members.

HellRazor05 said:
whether the beef is setup or not......jada's not gonna let 50 diss him and not say shit. jada's one of the realest in the game yo, you think him and the lox are just gonna shut their mouths and be labeled as "pussies" and "fakes" by all 50's fans and magazines and all that shit? i dont think so.....if 50 starts war, jada will retaliate. no doubt about it. 50 destroyed Ja cause neither one of them are very clever lyricists, 50 was just rollin wit the right camp and sayin the right stuff. jada killed beanie siegel lyrically, and he'll do the same to 50 if he starts up...regardless of what jimmy iovine, eminem or anyone on interscope says..
wrong. sieg murked kiss on wax...styles saved kiss.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
sniper said:
fat joe is pretty grimey, he doesnt think he always been.

ie don cartagena.

styles n kiss closest lox members.

Cool.
I never saw Joe that way. But I can't say I've ever followed him either.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
whether the beef is setup or not......jada's not gonna let 50 diss him and not say shit. jada's one of the realest in the game yo, you think him and the lox are just gonna shut their mouths and be labeled as "pussies" and "fakes" by all 50's fans and magazines and all that shit? i dont think so.....if 50 starts war, jada will retaliate. no doubt about it. 50 destroyed Ja cause neither one of them are very clever lyricists, 50 was just rollin wit the right camp and sayin the right stuff. jada killed beanie siegel lyrically, and he'll do the same to 50 if he starts up...regardless of what jimmy iovine, eminem or anyone on interscope says..

Nah. They go round each others house share a can of coke and write the battle raps together. Then they kiss each other on both cheeks and go home to get manicures.

Only playing. I agree lyrically 50 will get killed, unless Eminem helps him write some raps. But I think 50's fans will always love 50, he has a charisma. plus he rolls with Eminem who can do no wrong. It won't be a lyrical battle. It'll be a popularity battle, and 50 would win that.
Although not amongst rap fans.

how many ppl did kiss go up their with ?? p is the only one who would say that without backup. at that time styles n them were nada more then mixtape niggas commercially, roc a fella had more status. oh yeh when the beef was meantto be squashed sieg went to meet kiss with 2 ppl, kiss was like 25 deep.

i aint say security, i said ppl, as in entourage. all the songs were more or less street bangers, ryde or die bitch, didnt sell we are the streets did it ?
money power respect was awful.

oh yeah check this >>>>>

It seems that despite efforts from Russell Simmons himself, the beef between Beanie Sigel and Jadakiss continues. After the two artists met in an undisclosed Harlem location and supposedly worked out their problems, Beanie Sigel said otherwise on Philly radio station Power 99fm.

Beanie called Power99 and said that he beef wasn't squashed for several reasons. He said that he refuses to let Jadakiss get the diss rhyme in on him. More important, he claimed that when the two artists agreed to meet in Harlem, it was far from one on one. According to Beans, Jadakiss came with 40 heads, as compared to Beanie's six.

He told the Philadelphia listeners that Jadakiss called to meet at a children's fundraiser in the part. Even still, Beans claims Jada's crew made in apparent that they were all packing weapons of some sort.

Beans said that while it is true that both of the artists did meet, the whole meeting was fake, doubting Jadakiss' sincerity to squash the beef.

i might not be from the east coast y.o or philly, but it doesnt mean im ignorant to the news.

http://www.rapnews.net/StaticArchive/308/

oh yeh the first song of theirs i herd was in 97 we ll alwaz love big poppa, b side to ill be missin u by diddy, and i loved lox from then on, but their mixtape shit >>> better then albums.

sniper said:
In this week's Pulse Report, Jimmy Iovine pulls the plug on Jada's response, Lil Wayne and BG call a truce and Damon Dash gets married.

1. Iovine to stop Jada's 50 Cent diss. While 50 has recently been poking fun at his labelmate Jadakiss, heads haven't heard much of a response from Jada. Lately, 50 has appeared in countless outlets discussing his motives for dissing Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Nas and Kelis on his highly anticipated track, "Piggy Bank." In XXL's February issue, the Queens rapper even told the publication that Kiss wasn't on his level because he's yet to get a platinum plaque. While the streets are impatiently waiting for Jada to strike back, insiders say Mr. Raspy may not get to retaliate. Rumors are spreading that Interscope Chairman, Jimmy Iovine won't allow a diss track because 50 is generating to much revenue for the label. Sources are saying Iovine fears the damage a tested lyricist like Kiss could inflict upon 50.

2. Wayne and B.G. squash it. After years apart, word is spreading that Lil Wayne recently made peace with former Cash Money artist B.G. Wayne has been at odds with B Gizzle and Juvenile since the two left Cash Money due to monetary disputes. Now sources say, Weezy and B.G recently hit the stage together and told the crowd that their feud was history. The squashed beef further fuels rumors that Wayne is leaving Cash Money. Insiders say that Wayne dropped the grudge against Juve and B.G. because he's now in a financial tussle with Cash Money and understands where his former associates are coming from.

3. Dame Dash ties the knot. Word is Dame Dash got married to the mother of his two children this past weekend. Sources say the Dash and Rachel Roy tied the knot in a private ceremony with close friends and relatives. However, the nuptials may not have been all joyful. Speculation has it that Dame broke his collar bone when a big wave struck him as he was playing on the beach with his two-year old son.

4. Kanye West and J-Dilla split Common duties. While previous reports stated that Common's upcoming album, Be was to feature an eclectic group of producers, word is that Kanye West and J-Dilla are the only two beatsmiths on the offering. Sources say the album has been turned in to Geffen Records and that executives are buzzing about the record's solid quality. West, who is overseeing the project, reportedly crafted roughly 85% of the opus while Dilla contributed the rest. Furthermore, the Louis Vutton Don is said to have switched his style and provided Com with heavy boom bap production for the record. After being bumped from its January date for a March release, word is Be is now slated to hit the streets in January.

5. Warner Bros, Lil Jon and Koch Records make The Source Power 30. This year, new players are making their way up The Source magazine's "Power 30" while previously highlighted veterans are losing ground. With the addition of Lyor Cohen and Kevin Liles to its executive board and massive sales from Twista, Fabolous, Trick Daddy and T.I., Warner Music Group/Atlantic Records sits at #5 on this year's list. Meanwhile, Cohen and Liles' former home, Island Def Jam, who usually resides in the upper echelon, ranks at #9 this year. Also on the downfall, Russell Simmons and P. Diddy, who routinely appeared in the Top 5 in the late 90s now respectively rest at #12 and 13. Another top contender, Roc-A-Fella Records, is also sliding on the juice list. With the imprint now folded into Def Jam and only three releases in the past year, the Roc lands at #16. Jermaine Dupri also sits abnormally low at #27. After producing countless hit records, shattering independent sales records and being parodied on Chappelle's Show, Lil Jon pushed Steve Gottlieb's TVT Records/BME in the tenth spot. Further down, Koch Records also climbed the ladder. With strong releases from Alchemist, B.G. and the recent addition of Shaquille O'Neil and DJ Kay Slay to its label, Koch ranks at #20. Other regulars include BET, MTV, Interscope Records, The Inc., Cash Money, Ludacris, Nelly, Snoop Dogg and The Neptunes. Meanwhile Capitol Records, Wendy Williams and F.E.D.S magazine made new entries on the list.

aint said it b4 but for the record FUCK INTERSCOPE. ;)

This whole thing is a bunch of lies. First off, Juvenile, B.G., and Lil' Wayne squashed their beef last year. Juvenile and Wayne were on the same label for christ sake and Juve only signed a one album deal and left on good terms too . B.G. and Wayne squashed their beef a while ago, never really had beef, peep "Where U Been" on B.G.'s new album and "I Miss My Dawgs" on Tha Carter. Second, I don't believe too much of number 5 there, massive sales from Atlantic puts them above Def Jam and Bad Boy??? T.I. went gold, Twista might have gone platinum, Fab & Trick Daddy haven't gone gold yet....There's no way they are above Def Jam...

alleyezonme0707 said:
This whole thing is a bunch of lies. First off, Juvenile, B.G., and Lil' Wayne squashed their beef last year. Juvenile and Wayne were on the same label for christ sake and Juve only signed a one album deal and left on good terms too . B.G. and Wayne squashed their beef a while ago, never really had beef, peep "Where U Been" on B.G.'s new album and "I Miss My Dawgs" on Tha Carter. Second, I don't believe too much of number 5 there, massive sales from Atlantic puts them above Def Jam and Bad Boy??? T.I. went gold, Twista might have gone platinum, Fab & Trick Daddy haven't gone gold yet....There's no way they are above Def Jam...
are you speakin to me or the article writer ? lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.