Jadakiss And 50 Cent Squash Beef

Caesar

Staff member
You may have seen this on our video section yesterday but I just wanted to bring it to light here; not because it's some monumental milestone in Hip-Hop culture, but simply because it is a slow news day and what the heck.

It seems that 50 Cent and Jadakiss have squashed their beef. 50, or rather his net staff, have put up photos of Jada all over ThisIs50.com and Kiss spoke about the beef being over in this video interview.

Jada and 50 collaboration? Anyone else think it's about five years too late for both of them? Regardless, it's sure to be fire and Jadakiss deserves all the shine he can get.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
i didnt even know they had any beef lol...jadakiss was good in early 2000's..i saw him once in a movie but i think he is kinda played out IMO and replaced by Young Jeezy

beef or no beef, only time can tell what this will lead to between the two.

I've lost some respect for Jadakiss now. The video on ThisIs50.com made him look weak as hell. He's talking about how the rap game changed. How the strong survive and the weak fold. How you've got to stay above water. And he wants to benefit off of the hits from 50 and shit. It looks really weak on his behalf. Making it sound like he squashed the beef cause no one bangs his music anymore so he wants to jump on 50's back. Even though 50 been losing like a mothafucka in the rap game. lol But Kiss looking real weak right now, I lost respect for dude.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.