Jada & Styles taking a break?

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
wow. that's really fucked up. interscope has gotten so fucking gay.

can't LOX just drop a couple of shit albums to fulfill their contract?

anyway, i'm pretty sure styles is still dropping 'time is money'. i mean, i'm not 100% sure, but it's already available for pre-order on amazon.com (see link below). and i've never heard of amazon re-crediting people for pre-order purchases.

so, i don't know. to my knowledge, seeing as how 'time is money' is an interscope project, interscope has the power to release it. but once again, i'm not 100% certain about that.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000BLI4V0/ref=pd_rhf_p_3/002-3923996-0220019?v=glance&s=music&n=38&no=*#product-details

Availability: This item will be released on December 6, 2005. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.

yea i heard about this, it sucks i was waiting to hear another jada album, tho i thought that they signed wit jay or some shit like that i really didnt get the whole story??? ne one

ARon

Proper album or not I'm down for the mixtape shit, as long as new material is coming out, and they said they will rlease J-Hood' shit so thats cool. CEO mode is ok with me, just keep new music coming no matter how it i put out. Still fucked up on interscope' and RR part.

50 said he was going to push styles p. solo's album back on "I run NY", but on a recent radio interview he denied having anything to do with that and said he would like to make Jada's next album, so I don't know. Whatever it is, The Lox needs to talk to Jimmy Iovine. Personally, I want to see D-Block on G-Unit, but I'm sure most of you will probably oppose.

damn that news sucks both of them are real solid artists, has any of you ever considered that this may not be related to 50 cent?? i mean there are other things to consider the industries hard work and both have kids and families maybe something to consider for you all start taking sides??

HellRazor05 said:
"Curtis 'Interscope' Jackson" > Dblock

Jadakiss' career should consist ONLY of guest appearances on other people's songs/albums.

He can't record a decent album to save his life.

The only truly hot song that Styles P put out was "I Get High" :rolleyes:

Shot 21

ThUgPoUnD_RiDer said:
^well they have stopped releasing solo albums, which ultimatley means 50 won this battle.
Naah. You cant count that as 50 winning. D Block had the harder and better disses. They won the battle hands-down.

And for those of you hoping they collaborate with 50 Cent or sign to G Unit or any of that bullshit, Jadakiss has told MTV the day he collabs with 50 is "the day Hip Hop dies". So put an end to it.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^yeah but 50 kinda won tho because with his influence he got jada and styles to shut up kinda with making them take a break of their solo career.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.