Jada and Styles P addressing the 50 Cent Situation.

Jadakiss And Stypes P Interview With Funk Flex Talking about Pocket money.

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/373132/Jadakiss___Styles-Addressing_50_Cent.mp3.html

http://s3.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1GXW55E22VRC00M2EZRCICSA5Y

more links

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/373132/Jadakiss___Styles-Addressing_50_Cent.mp3.html

EACH LINK DIRECTS YOU TO THE SAME INTERVIEW.

I MADE THREE LINKS BECAUSE MOST OF THEM EXPIRE AFTER A CERTAIN NUMBER OF PEOPLE DOWNLOAD THE FILE. IF THEY DO EXPIRE NOTIFY ME.

The interview is real nice, both Jada and Styles are calm and humble about the situation. Both Jada and Ghost come out as "Bigger Men" in this situtation.

HellRazor05 said:
wow.....too slow lol
It took me like 2 minutes to get it.

Wow, this is some real good shit. This is soooo honest. Y'all listen, much respect to Jada for offering to kill this beef. Jada admiting that he's got no sales. Much much much respect for being the bigger man.

Edit: thanks for posting this shit too.

Hostile Apostle said:
hmmmm, I thought Eminem vs. Limp Bizkit was fake, but I never thought that Jada vs. 50 was fake. Can you explain why you think it is?
C'mon, they're both on Interscope. 50 has an album coming out which because of the success of GRODT pretty much has to go diamond or it's gonna look like he fell off (when exactly 50 was 'on' I don't know but that's another argument altogether.)

So if the album doesn't do GRODT numbers then 50 looks bad, which means Interscope looks bad. Hence Jimmy Iovine steps in and says, "Hey 50, you know what sells hip hop albums? Beef sells hip hop albums, so lets set up a little something between you and Jada and spin it around the fact that he just did a song with Ja Rule, oh and why not take a couple of shots at Nas and Fat Joe while you're at it, just for good measure."

Jada's happy to go along because obviously this means more publicity for him.

Sound believable? I think so.

Peace.

Rosco said:
C'mon, they're both on Interscope. 50 has an album coming out which because of the success of GRODT pretty much has to go diamond or it's gonna look like he fell off (when exactly 50 was 'on' I don't know but that's another argument altogether.)

So if the album doesn't do GRODT numbers then 50 looks bad, which means Interscope looks bad. Hence Jimmy Iovine steps in and says, "Hey 50, you know what sells hip hop albums? Beef sells hip hop albums, so lets set up a little something between you and Jada and spin it around the fact that he just did a song with Ja Rule, oh and why not take a couple of shots at Nas and Fat Joe while you're at it, just for good measure."

Jada's happy to go along because obviously this means more publicity for him.

Sound believable? I think so.

Peace.

I don't know. I guess I see your point, I don't know if this can really help Jada though. He's going to war with the mainstreams hero, if 50 says "fuck Jada" the fans are going to say "fuck Jada" like they did with Ja until Ja flipped his style and dropped "New York".

Meanwhile 50's going to lose (more) underground fans for this, as the smart ones will realize that he's exploiting beef.

Hostile Apostle said:
I don't know. I guess I see your point, I don't know if this can really help Jada though. He's going to war with the mainstreams hero, if 50 says "fuck Jada" the fans are going to say "fuck Jada" like they did with Ja until Ja flipped his style and dropped "New York".

Meanwhile 50's going to lose (more) underground fans for this, as the smart ones will realize that he's exploiting beef.
You might have a point on Jada but it's not like he is even half as popular as Ja was before his beef with 50. All publicity is good publicity in his eyes.

As fro 50 losing underground fans, I don't think he has many anyway. Even so that's not his target audience, there are alot more 12-16 year olds in the world than there are underground hip hop fans.

Rosco said:
You might have a point on Jada but it's not like he is even half as popular as Ja was before his beef with 50. All publicity is good publicity in his eyes.

As fro 50 losing underground fans, I don't think he has many anyway. Even so that's not his target audience, there are alot more 12-16 year olds in the world than there are underground hip hop fans.
i know cuz i mean he using kids to promote his clothing line to.

but then again either way i always thought gunit sneakers, shirts, basically the brand was for kids.

Rosco said:

True and true. But I still don't feel it's manufactured, I think it's a case of 50 being an idiot and jumping to conclusions....but you are right, he probably has thought or was told that dissing will help The Massacre sell.

Any way you look at, I think it's a stupid beef that no one wants to see happen, either because beef is so played out, or if they're like me, like both artists.

jada comes out and says he doesnt sell in his songs...see: "why" ("why we say the hottest shit but we sellin the least?") he's not gonna turn around and say he sells in an interview...but thats why i like jada he's an honest, more mature rapper than 50.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.