Jada and Fat Joe tell ja to go at 50 again

donno how true this is but here is what i read

Last Nite On BC Channnel U, Fat Joe Was Interviewed Bout His Beef With 50 Cent,
Him & Jada Call Out Ja Rule To Tell Him Get Of His Ass An Finish Off 50 Lyrically
Joe Goes On To Say He Lost Everything Why Stop Here? Hes Got Nothing TO Loose But Gain So WHy Not Goe At It For The Last Time
The So Called VVV Dude Joe Reckens Will Never Let It Slide The RULE Dude Is

I Gree Ja Fuck Him n Do Ya Comeback, Rip Dat 'Loose Change' 1 One Last Time
It Was A Very Good Interview, Fat Joe Gave His Veiws On Ja Rule & DMX Sayin They Too Much A Like & Should Forgive There Beef N Forget There Differences Because There Was None
An The Whole Irv Gotti & His Drug Cases, An Joe Announces A Future Collab With Black Child & Ja Rule For New York Part 2
But More In The Ghetto Streets Of Where They Were Brought Up
He Shouts We'll Show 50 How We Rap Street Shit By Going TO There Hoods

lol at ppl callin ja rule a bitch, if any1 is a bitch its 50 not rule,rule is involved in more street shit than 50 and all of g-unit, all they do is hide behind there secuirty and police, think bout it b4 u open ur mouth.

personally i hope ja does go at 50 again could be good, and it would be nice if him and dmx squashed it

rutger said:
donno how true this is but here is what i read

Last Nite On BC Channnel U, Fat Joe Was Interviewed Bout His Beef With 50 Cent,
Him & Jada Call Out Ja Rule To Tell Him Get Of His Ass An Finish Off 50 Lyrically
Joe Goes On To Say He Lost Everything Why Stop Here? Hes Got Nothing TO Loose But Gain So WHy Not Goe At It For The Last Time
The So Called VVV Dude Joe Reckens Will Never Let It Slide The RULE Dude Is
Interesting.

2pacrider said:
lol at ppl callin ja rule a bitch, if any1 is a bitch its 50 not rule,rule is involved in more street shit than 50 and all of g-unit, all they do is hide behind there secuirty and police, think bout it b4 u open ur mouth.

personally i hope ja does go at 50 again could be good, and it would be nice if him and dmx squashed it

:thumb: :thumb:

gerrycurl21 said:
who tha fuck types like that? Where they hell did you read that?
Thats what I also waz asking me.... :D
but thanx for the info a/w

peace

gerrycurl21 said:
who tha fuck types like that? Where they hell did you read that?
yeah me too homie, i took 2 minutes when i could have taken 30 secs to read that shit !

damn homie go to school one more time

why is Ja a bitch and 50 not a bitch is it because Ja came out hard then went to like an R-n-B sound well from Wanksta to Candy Shop what do u call that

ruin things how?? i enjoy a lot of ja's shit... some of 50's... music's music, just squash it n make good music. although 50 does deserve it since he's just throwin beef all over the place

channel u the uk hip hop channel ? i sniff bullshit cos i never seen fat joe on there ever. if any uk ppl can co-sign then i remain an unbeliever.

LOL @ ppl gettin upset let me quote some stupid shit...

I Gree Ja Fuck Him n Do Ya Comeback, Rip Dat 'Loose Change' 1 One Last Time
Ja Rule is a bitch, and I hope DMX doesnt squash the beef with the pussy.
Ja Rule is a bitch, and I hope DMX doesnt squash the beef with the pussy.
ya i feel the same way lol
I hate Ja Rule, all he ever does is ruin things.
this one must be a joke but it's not even funny...nemore..

50s a snitch hahahha

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.