Jada Airs Out 50 on Hot 97

C-7

jada said this is what ruff ryders, d-block needed.... hes tryin to use the beef to promote 'em

said theres multiple diss tracks comin ... he says he's loaded up

he said throw an instrumental on anywhere, whos feeling gonna get hurt?

said 50 cd was crap cuz 'he ain't get shot no more, he ain't got nothin to talk about'

said he talked to em and em's not with the beef

basically said he's gonna give 50 somethin...

http://rapidshare.de/files/737717/J...About_50_And_The_Shooting__02.28.05_.mp3.html

Jadakiss heh...? I don't even know why you all love him so much. His lyrics are decent at best for a supposed very lyrical emcee, and on a commercial level he is mediocre. What is a Jadakiss next to a Ras Kass? He doesn't even belong in the same category as creative lyrical emcees. He wants to use this as an opportunity to be some kind of East Coast King but he will not blow up even though the streets are feeling him. You know why? because he can never make a hot commercial song. It's reminiscent of Canibus but the reason why I don't bash Canibus and in fact love Canibus is because Canibus IS A LYRICAL EMCEE. I would rather listen to 50 Cent's commercial garbage than Jadakiss and I'll tell you why. Jadakiss sounds the same in everything he rhymes on. His voice is terrible, his flow is non-existant and his delivery is boring. He has no reason to be "cocky" or "confident" whatever the fuck he wants to call it. And that halfway-laughter he does as a gimmick is annoying. He is one of the reasons why I hate New York rap. Rappers like him only standardize the music with their repetitive and less than energetic one-two punchlines. Too wack to be a lyrical emcee, to wack to be a commercial rap artist. BLAH.

Say what you want, I don't care. That nigga wack.

C-7

Jadakiss heh...? I don't even know why you all love him so much. His lyrics are decent at best for a supposed very lyrical emcee, and on a commercial level he is mediocre. What is a Jadakiss next to a Ras Kass? He doesn't even belong in the same category as creative lyrical emcees. He wants to use this as an opportunity to be some kind of East Coast King but he will not blow up even though the streets are feeling him. You know why? because he can never make a hot commercial song. It's reminiscent of Canibus but the reason why I don't bash Canibus and in fact love Canibus is because Canibus IS A LYRICAL EMCEE. I would rather listen to 50 Cent's commercial garbage than Jadakiss and I'll tell you why. Jadakiss sounds the same in everything he rhymes on. His voice is terrible, his flow is non-existant and his delivery is boring. He has no reason to be "cocky" or "confident" whatever the fuck he wants to call it. And that halfway-laughter he does as a gimmick is annoying. He is one of the reasons why I hate New York rap. Rappers like him only standardize the music with their repetitive and less than energetic one-two punchlines. Too wack to be a lyrical emcee, to wack to be a commercial rap artist. BLAH.
^^^ now this is a 50 cent dickrider! man jada is fo real one of the best rappers right now! U know why 50 sold 9 mill?? because he got shot 9 times lol and thats the true story! man 50 ain't shit to jada i'm sure that he is going to kill him and all u 50 cent dickriders r going to cry!

RUFF RYDERS MOTHAFUCCA!!!!!!!!!!

@ C-7

"50 Cent Dickrider" ?? How old are you?

I listen to emcees like X-Raided, Ras Kass, Rakim, Crooked I, Loki, Brotha Lynch, Canibus, Chino XL, Cunninlynguists, Jedi Mind Tricks, Tech N9ne, Immortal Technique, Yukmouth, Kool G Rap... Just how did you figure I am a 50 Cent "dickrider"? Because I WOULD rather listen to his material than Jadakiss? May God bless you so that one day you know what it feels like to be able to think.

@ Hell Razor05

You speak intelligently so I'll reply to you accordingly. I understand your point but you don't understand mine. You speak of compound rhyming which was started in Hip-Hop by Rakim. I have never said though, that 50 Cent is a better lyricist than Jadakiss, nor that he can battle Jadakiss and win. My point is that as much as he likes to think he is, Jadakiss does not belong in the league of the best lyrical emcees. This is because even though his lyrics are decent for an emcee, he totally sucks at things like flows, delivery, transitions, parallelism, versatility, pace, story writing, mood and his vocab is repetitive, meaning limited. There is much more to being an emcee than being able to write multi's and punchlines, which are the elements you used to illustrate your argument. If such was the case, even I would be out there, simply because I can write compound rhymes with far more complexity than Jadakiss, and that is absolutely nothing to me. To recapitulate my point of view, I took the example of 50 Cent because he is who Jadakiss is addressing, but I would much rather listen to an typical commercial rapper than an overly arrogant half-way lyrical emcee.

Kryogenikz said:
true story....50 don't have nothing 2 talk about on his album

lol and yet the cd is HOT!
lol every track is bangin on that cd...
50 is the man right now fuck jada lol never been a lox fan anyway..

ARon

How is someone shittin on Jada's flow, dudes flow is on point, his delivery you say is bad, be serious now, i think you might just be annoyed with his voice so you have to give other reasons not to like him, but then again it could be "your opinion" (im beginning to think that is a cop out, not that your copping out, just something thats been botherin me when people say that instead of discuss hip hop). I never heard jada tryin to call himself a lyrical emcee, i mean he is decent but i would think he is more of that hard emcee, and that is how he portrays himself, as a hard emcee not a lyrical one. I mean sure he isn't touchin soul on ice but who is, so why even compare. Like tryin to relate The massacre to illmatic, what is the point. but anyway, the streets love Jada, when it comes down to a battle the streets decide, 50 will need to step his shit up if he wants to take on jada, then joe, then cassidy(dude is an animal), then nas(if he decides to bother). Im thinkin he is in way over his head.

ARon

Nah man, Cass said some shit, just lil lines, and 50 like gave a warning to him, serious though, cassidy would kill 50, thats nethier here not their though.
man this interview is funny.
"PIGGY BANK IS WEAK"
Then Clue and them, "he can't F with you"
"he just tryin to sell records" then jada jsut makes me laugh
"this is what i needed, more mtv more hot 97" hahahaha

Yeah, if 50 would go at Cass acapella like them Freeway tapes, OMG! haha, that'd be some funny shit... Cass wouldnt' do anything to his career or 50's but it would be a good ass listen, 50 would come off as some retard...

ARon

haha no doubt "i need a beat put on a beat"
who knows what 50 would be cryin.
"ill throw you in the trash like brends baby" cass kills it

Okay Aristotle. You're right. He is not a lyrical emcee lol which was my point anyways. But yea, I just don't like the guy, just like I don't like Game. I just don't like underservingly cocky people. It was just a matter of time till the world figured out that Game isn't worth the hype, and it will be a matter of time till people will give up on Jadakiss, cause he isn't worth the hype either.

Mobb Deep... These guys get destroyed everytime they go to war. When rappers run out of shit to say, they throw in a general diss and insert the name "mobb deep" in the blank space, that's sad, but that's how much respect they get.

To be honest with you guys, I can't wait for 50's album to drop. Not for getting the album but to see what everybody is going to say and what all the rappers on the other camp will do to this arrogant snitch. BTW if Ruff Ryders throws themselves into the mix then all they need is DMX to bring it back street and eat up 50's career in a blink of an eye. I knew it from the beginning, 50's career has been down the drain for quite some time.

Peace

ARon

Okay Skhelet, You're right. He is not a lyrical emcee. When you were trying to say he declares himself to be, which he does not. lol it wasn't ahrd to tell you didn't like him, no big deal there, some people prefer whoever, who cares. How can you say the world figured out that The Game isn't worth the hype, he came with a solid album. Jadakiss has been around for many moons man, if he was to "fall off" it would of happened already. Just a quick question, do you prefer West coast aritst more? Well the lyrical ones?

C-7

Skhelet said:
@ C-7

"50 Cent Dickrider" ?? How old are you?

I listen to emcees like X-Raided, Ras Kass, Rakim, Crooked I, Loki, Brotha Lynch, Canibus, Chino XL, Cunninlynguists, Jedi Mind Tricks, Tech N9ne, Immortal Technique, Yukmouth, Kool G Rap... Just how did you figure I am a 50 Cent "dickrider"? Because I WOULD rather listen to his material than Jadakiss? May God bless you so that one day you know what it feels like to be able to think.
shut tha fuck up nicca! thats the wackes list of mc's i have seen in my whole life! chino XL, X-Raided, Yukmouth, Tech N9ne LMAO DO U LISTEN TO HIP HOP?? lol man the only good rappers on that list is Brotha Lynch (yo but thoes times are over it was in tha mothafuccing 90's), Ras Kass, Kool G Rap (thats the only good shit on ur list) get some new rapper bit** we r in 2005 if u didn't know! thats all i had to say to u 50 cent dickrider!!!

Jadakiss getting ready to air 50 Cent out

Jadakiss is finally speaking out in response to 50 Cent's dis track "Piggy Bank," and he can barely keep from smiling.

"This is the best thing that could have ever happened to us," Kiss exclaimed Tuesday in New York about how he and his crew feel. "As long as we dot it right, we can't go wrong from this. I can sell, I can make Styles' album double platinum alone just off this whole thing. My album sales for Kiss of Death is gonna start going up off this whole thing. It's just swinging the momentum our way, which we needed."

Jada said he wasn't surprised by "Piggy Bank" coming out because he has "spies" close to the G-Unit camp. He was, however, flabbergasted by what he called a weak lyrical showing by 50 on the song.

"When I heard 'Piggy Bank,' I was happy," Kiss laughed. "I felt way worse when I heard [Beanie] Sigel's [dis] record [a few years back]. 'Piggy Bank' was funny to me. He's gotta have something else. That can't be it, it's garbage! I guess it was just a jab. But the power punch I'm gonna give him, that wasn't the right arsenal to start off the fight with."

On "Piggy Bank," 50 does say the track is just a warning shot, and hints he has more barbs up his sleeve. Kiss says that battle rapping is nothing new to him and he'll gladly go back and forth for as long as 50 wants.

"I just want to benefit off it," Jada said. "I need Styles' album to benefit off it. That's where the real response is gonna be, but until then, I'mma give you a whole plate of hors d'oeuvres to live with until it comes. This is right up our alley, and I got nothing to lose. I'm still gonna sell 900,000 records, I still can go in any 'hood and I still get love from the people. This is just helping me out."

Much like Fat Joe told MTV News last week, Jada thinks that 50's "Piggy Bank" is just a publicity stunt. As for Jada's thoughts about Game being booted from the G-Unit for saying he was staying out of the "Piggy Bank" beef, the LOX rapper says 50's gone mad.

"I don't know what's wrong with 50," Kiss said. "But I thank him for the opportunity to [let me] air his ass out."

Jada will "air" 50 out, on wax, in just a few days — he plans to release a response track or two to the mixtape circuit. Styles' Time Is Money, meanwhile, should be out sometime this spring.

Can't wait to hear that. :thumb: :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.