Ja Rule's 1st Single From Upcoming Album 'Love Is Pain'

http://www.zshare.net/audio/ja_rule-free_radio_edit_ft_ashley_joi-raw-mp3.html

for those who were asking...........album is coming out after lloyd's album which drops in march 2007.

the inc is now distributed thru motown universal, irv and ja are co-owners of this label.....and were given a 10 million dollar advance for the scheduled albums for this year, including lloyd, ja rule, 7 aurelius (inc producer), ashanti and vanessa carlton.

any questions?

Rukas said:
Question... Ja now sounds like the bastard child of DMX and Bone Thugs?
I was thinkin the same thing... wtf.. I was hoping for a street anthem for his 1st single.. Some NY NY/Holla Holla type shit..

Casey

Staff member
Song was OK.

sniper, is 7 Aurelius dropping an album? That's fucking dope if he is, I love his production style.

Militant said:
Song was OK.

sniper, is 7 Aurelius dropping an album? That's fucking dope if he is, I love his production style.
yep he is........trust me ive heard a few trax off it.......and its just...... im gonna say 'different' its not plain hip hop........its a production masterpiece from what ive heard.

puffnscruff yeah 7 did cut ties with the inc .....i think it was late 2002 early 2003......but then they squashed that and hes back rollin again..

fataldawg he dropped one of those already............ u heard this one? it dropped a while ago.......this is just a mixtape track but alot of people liked this one on ahh's forum.

Code:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/ja_rule-its_all_hood_dirty-raw-mp3.html
^^^^^^^^ classic right there.

Militant said:
the songs are down, can you up them? I'm looking for that one "M-A-K-E" with Vanessa Carlton, and the one with Ashanti.
dont have mp3s of them........sorry.............btw i been meaning to ask u........wha happened with sarpanch? :confused: heard yall split up.

tekneek ........... official title has not been announced.......his myspace says 'the mirror' and irv said the working title was 'love is pain' so thats why i ran with love is pain.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.