Ja Rule

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I heard he's coming out with an album soon, summer time sometime and I heard its supposed to be his comeback album. lol.

Any thoughts? Any tracklist? Videos? (youtube it) songs? singles?
Discuss.

I wish he made his comeback with the "New York, New York" single and that other one he did with R. Kelly and Ashanti, those were dope ass songs.

theres not tracklisting yet.........but a few buzz songs have leaked sorry for the no link........

free ft ashley joi
style on em
all i need
its all hood
so hot
bet that remix
give it to me remix
me and you remix
new york is back ft fat joe/jadakiss/dj khalid
and theres a few more that i forget.

but songs like new york new york will never be commercial sellers, unless hip hop fans stand up and put their money where their mouths are, and that doesnt just go for ja rule, it goes for the entire world of hip hop. money dictates the direction of art not anything else.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
what comes to mind on Ja Rule as of right now is that one of his best songs is "Thug Luvin" i think its called....features bobby brown...its a pretty good song...havnt heard it in so long tho...hes a pretty decent rapper...but what made me kinda stop wanting to listen to his music is after i heard something like he wanted to get surgery to look like pac? i dont know if it was true or a rumour..but thats when the interest in him flew away...

what comes to mind on Ja Rule as of right now is that one of his best songs is "Thug Luvin" i think its called....features bobby brown...its a pretty good song...havnt heard it in so long tho...hes a pretty decent rapper...but what made me kinda stop wanting to listen to his music is after i heard something like he wanted to get surgery to look like pac? i dont know if it was true or a rumour..but thats when the interest in him flew away...
Hah, that was bullshit.

ill-matic

umm so you heard he wanted to do that, and you didn't even know it was true, but yet your interest in him flew away?

wow, what a fickle fan :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.