Ja Rule

THEV1LL4N

dont like ja but the last i remember was that he was on a single with little wayne. cant remember the song name but the beat sounded like a mid-high pitched "d-d-d-d-d-d". i know thats a terrible explanation.

then he collaborated with the game on a song called "sunset" (i think it was) and was supposed to release his album but i think it got selved if i remember correctly or was it leaked?

his career was totally destroyed. this man was at the top of his game and after a beef he was never the same which completely turned things around for the worse.

moral: appreciate what you have before its gone.

its like being sacked or made redundant from a job you were performing well at.

Yeah man that beef completely took him out... It took him out of his element which was making radio friendly songs.... His first couple albums werent bad, but his last couple were bad....

Funny how now 50 is also struggling..... Just shows you how fickle the rap game is... Just 8-10 years ago Ja was the man, 5-7 years ago 50 was the man....

I wish a couple guys on top now would get destroyed.....

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
go to 2dopeboyz, search Ja Rule and a couple of links will pop up with videos of him explaining what he's up to.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.