Ja Rule to return with Exodus

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Despite Murder Inc's recent legal troubles, Ja Rule is preparing to return to the racks with Exodus, a greatest hits set.

According to billboard.com, The Inc./Def Jam compilation will include three new tracks as well as Ja Rule favorites like "Holla Holla," "Clap Back" and the R. Kelly and Ashanti-guested "Wonderful."

The album will mark the first Inc. release since Ashanti's Concrete Rose in 2004.

The label, founded by brothers Irv and Chris Gotti, has been in the news lately for its upcoming money laundering trial.

In related news, A Ja Rule-like character is said to be featured in the upcoming 50 Cent film Get Rich Or Die Tryin'.

any release date for this yet, my guess is the songs will be streets raised me ft mary j blige (possible single), exodus, and probably 1-2 unheard songs.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Cuz Pac was the first one to ever say anything about Exodus? Ever heard the song "Exodus" by Bob Marley? Pac dickriders will never stop hating.

Besides, I believe that's an old pic.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.