Ja Rule joins celebrity cooking show

Ja Rule has confirmed his participation in Cooking Showdown – a new reality TV show which pitches celebrities against each other televised cook off, created by Diddy.

Ja Rule will be joining Naomi Campbell, Tom Arnold, Big Kenny (of Country music group Big and Rich), model/volleyball player Gabrielle Reese, Chelsea Cooley (2005 Miss USA), Tony Gonzales (Kansas City Chiefs) and Ashley Parker Angel (MTV's There and Back). Cooking Showdown will be hosted by Sandra Lee (of the Food Network) and Alan Thicke (of Growing Pains).

The celebrities are trained for three days and then have a culinary battle with each other in a timed three course cook-off. The three finalists will then try to out-cook each other in the final episode which will determine the overall master celebrity chef.

Cooking Showdown will premiere this April on NBC.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
i dont judge him for trying to do whatever he can to make money.
Is he ever dropping another album?

SiGh said:
i dont judge him for trying to do whatever he can to make money.
Is he ever dropping another album?
most likely he will since murder incs with atlantic now and irv gottis the president but doing something like this will make people hate him more than they already do lol.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Ja Rule: Ill Murrrdaaaaaaaa that chicken and cut it up into 12 pieces so it evenly distributes the cooking..blah blah

:laugh:
ja rule = mad chill person in real life. :( or just from what ive seen. ;)
Yeah i said it and if hellz wantz beef ill give it to him.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
SiGh said:
Ja Rule: Ill Murrrdaaaaaaaa that chicken and cut it up into 12 pieces so it evenly distributes the cooking..blah blah

:laugh:
ja rule = mad chill person in real life. :( or just from what ive seen. ;)
Yeah i said it and if hellz wantz beef ill give it to him.
Ja Fool is a moron, I met him at a charity event in Miami about 4 years back, I use the term "met" lightly, he refused to talk anyone, even to poor sick children, he was only there to make himself look good.

Ja Rule is a wack DMX, Tupac wannabe.
This move is the move of a broken man who's music career is all but over.. He will soon be on Surreal Life lol...

okkk

Diddy tryin to hustler cooking shows now.....?.....but whatever as long as money keep rolling in....he probaly want a hit with clelebrities like "dancing with the stars".....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online