Ja Rule is back and Free; new single and audio

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
With the advancements in cloning and modern genetics, have you ever puffed on too much weed and pondered on what the outcome of some freak genetic experiment fusing Bone Thugs N Harmony with DMX would sound like? No? Me either, but with Ja Rule's latest single "Free," he spares us the trouble and braincells by doing it for us.

This is the comeback single from the man who once dominated mainstream rap, before the days of Interscope Jackson aka 50 Cent. Heck, this is the comeback single for Murder Inc, who haven't done anything significant outside the court room in years -- but who have all the talent in the world to pull it off again, plus a new deal with Motown Universal and a spare ten million big ones lying around thanks to an advance check.

The song isn't bad, Ja who was once criticized for being too sing songy and rapping for the ladies too much steps it up with more of the same, but this time he has a slightly new style, which proves surprisingly fresh even with its aforementioned similarities. Hey, it works better for Rule then his return to the streets with Blood In My Eye did.

Make sure to head to the main page and check out the track, then come back here and let us know what you think! Can the Rule and Murder Inc pull it off again?

Props to sniper for the audio.

It's really hard to understand him. Seems like it would be a good songs, if I could hear it good. But, the link is messed up in the post.

Yes finally Ja back to claim his crown. But will this single be a major commercial success?

Thanks for this, I hope the media support this, because its time to get Ja and the Inc back on the radio and on TV. The rap game is so dead thanks to Interscope, and G Unit. Nothing new.

Lets hope Ja's back finally.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Damn...I thought Wi$h Bone soundin like shit when he sings...Ja takes his place. Definately bit CrossRoads 4 this track...he shoulda stayed in hiding.

Eric

I fuck with this. Nice sample. Although I've heard another single in rotation on the radio 'All I Need' that's even hotter. It samples Meth's 'All I Need'.

So first he was trying to be DMX, then he tried to copy Tupac, and now he's trying to be BONE?
What a fucking loser! Hey JA FAG GET A LIFE, and RETIRE!
Ja Rule is nothing but a wanksta wannabe!
Fuck Murder Pink!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.