Ja Rule: Has he fallen off the face of the earth?

I've heard he's signed a three album deal with Atlantic and will release a new joint entitled 'Love Is Pain' under his own independant imprint. He's also got a few movies in the pipelines for the upcoming year.

Does anyone know of any other information about upcoming projects etc....

Dude is quieter than a muthafuckin church mouse.

he's coming back...............he did a cameo on game's one blood mega mix............AND he's on that trick daddy remix...........i think he's taking his time, but i really think he's one hit away from coming back..................

pclvson said:
he's coming back...............he did a cameo on game's one blood mega mix............AND he's on that trick daddy remix...........i think he's taking his time, but i really think he's one hit away from coming back..................
I never really was a fan of Ja Rule, i only liked one or two of his songs when he was "famous" but yea after hearin his verse on the One Blood remix, i definitely am wondering whats in store for him.. he tore it up on the track, we'll see what happens with him.

No.... like the guy b4 me said he was in the One Blood Remix. That he was really good on but on his last cd he sucked ass. the one before that he sucked ass. Only liked one or two songs off both those cds. Like him though but unless he next cd is near classic i prolly wont waste my money.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I think he did the rigth thing by bowing out for a while. Everyone got so sick of Ja, he was just everywhere, then he was being hated on and it really was an uphill battle for him from then on out. And he didnt make it.

He's smart for staying out of the limelight now, letting the past, good and bad, die down, and trying to start fresh...

It was weird hearing him on the One Blood Remix, and the verse or flow wasnt really that impressive.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Rukas said:
I think he did the rigth thing by bowing out for a while. Everyone got so sick of Ja, he was just everywhere, then he was being hated on and it really was an uphill battle for him from then on out. And he didnt make it.

He's smart for staying out of the limelight now, letting the past, good and bad, die down, and trying to start fresh...

It was weird hearing him on the One Blood Remix, and the verse or flow wasnt really that impressive.
I personally thought his flow stood out in the remix. Even though it wasnt anything special.

i always bumped ja rule... even after 50 destroyed him but if hes gunna come back hes gotta come back hard, like he did on his one blood remix verse. i hope he does

************* said:
i always bumped ja rule... even after 50 destroyed him but if hes gunna come back hes gotta come back hard, like he did on his one blood remix verse. i hope he does
Yea he if comes out with a real hot single he should be back in the limelight..

Rukas said:

The feedback I saw, and agreed with, is that Ja's verse and flow were hella hot.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Ja Rule has very little talent as a rapper. At the moment he is pursuing a lot of succesful projects outside rap. One of which is his poker company.

he IS coming back. That "love is pain" album is REAL. His 1st single will include Mary j. Blidge and The Game ...Ja's sick! Cant wait.

damn.......what kind of world do we live in???

ppl actually waiting for a ja rule album.......50 cent acting like ja rule now...........liking jay z n' kissing nas' ass is actually cool........damn, this is like the twilight zone n' shit

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Pittsey said:
Ja Rule has very little talent as a rapper. At the moment he is pursuing a lot of succesful projects outside rap. One of which is his poker company.
He has never been anything more than an R&B singer that thinks he could rap, even R. Kelly does a better job.

xxx

yea i go back and forth on Ja Rule

at this point i dont own an album by him but i have made a 3 disc set of my favorite/best of/greatest hits that i really love...

ill-matic

Pittsey said:

i disagree. he exhibits a lot of talent. VVV is hot, and he can flow. his new joint with Angela Joi "Free" is real hot. bone thugs flow, and he rides it well

ill-matic said:
i disagree. he exhibits a lot of talent. VVV is hot, and he can flow. his new joint with Angela Joi "Free" is real hot. bone thugs flow, and he rides it well
I like VVV and seem to be the only one who liked RULE. I'm intrigued about what his new stuff will sound like.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.