Ja Rule "Exodus" hits album

...droppin December 6. Greatest hits + 3 new songs. Listen to the track Exodus (Outro) at www.theincrecords.com. Gave me chills, man. Not exactly the death of a dynasty like Death Row, but definitely the end of somethin much greater than the average music label.

is this song old?

it seems like he seems to be retiring the name ja rule (new name loky) and murder inc (the inc), or he plans on signing to a NEW label (the black wall street/def jam under jay) or finally create his new label

feelin this track, thanks

pclvson said:
is this song old?

it seems like he seems to be retiring the name ja rule (new name loky) and murder inc (the inc), or he plans on signing to a NEW label (the black wall street/def jam under jay) or finally create his new label

feelin this track, thanks
Track's new. He's supposed to be startin a label under the name "Empire" and retire "Ja Rule" in favor of "Loki."

PELLA

jflballer said:
Track's new. He's supposed to be startin a label under the name "Empire" and retire "Ja Rule" in favor of "Loki."

which by the way, is stupid and will drop him even lower than he already is. But whatever, he's still gonna be Ja Rule to me. Imma get his albums regardless

_carmi

me, myself & us
jflballer said:
lol @ the name loki. at least if hes going to change name, he cuold get something better than that..

ARTIST: Ja Rule
TITLE: Exodus
LABEL: n/a
GENRE: Rap
BITRATE: VBR/44.1Joint-Stereo
PLAYTIME: 79:40 min
RELEASE DATE: 12-01-2005
RIP DATE: 00-00-0000

Track List
----------
01. Exodus (Intro) 04:05
02. Me 04:23
03. Holla, Holla 04:24
04. It's Murda Ft. DMX, Jay-Z 03:15
05. Put it on Me Ft. Vita 04:23
06. I Cry Ft. Lil' Mo 05:17
07. Living it Up Ft Case 04:18
08. Always on Time Ft. Ashanti 04:03
09. Ain't it Funny Murder Remix 03:57
Ft. J-Lo,caddillac Tah
10. Thug Lovin' Ft. Bobby Brown 04:58
11. Mesmerize Ft. Ashanti 04:42
12. Clap Back 05:04
13. New York Ft Fat Joe,jadakiss 04:21
14. Wonderful Ft. R. Kelly,ashanti 04:30
15. Never Again 04:23
16. Daddy's Little Baby Ft. Ronald 05:21
Isley
17. Love Me Hate Me 04:44
18. Exodus (Outro) 03:32

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.