Ja Rule drops some lines against 50 Cent during Brazilian Tour!

Scoobyffc

Ja Rule droped some lines against 50 Cent during Brazilian Tour!

Whats Up Yall..
It Happened a couple of months ago, but I will share with you.

Asked about his beefs whithin de American Rap Scene, Jeffret Atkins aka "Ja Rule" aimed some words towards Multi-Platinum rapper 50 Cent, saying that 50 is fake and wont last longer in the Rap industry, also he said that 50 is the Top Selling artist but cannot leave his crib without his security and his crew. "He (50) lives in Connecticut. Who buys a house in connecticut ?" added Ja Rule .

The article added that the feud between 50 and Ja started cause 50 dissed Ja saying he was trying to be the new Tupac. Ja Rule also said he was going to sweep 50 out of the game whit hes next album due to dec/05-jan/06. :thumb:

Scoobyffc

lol...thats true :rolleyes:
When i read that i thought it was bullshit, than i read it again at another source, i didnt have time to post it, im busy as hell, so i added the link to my favorites so i could post it again later, and now messing around my computer looking for old stuffs i found it. :D

thats all good .... :cool: peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.