Ja Rule Cooks in Furnace

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
What do Ja Rule, Paul Wall, and Tom Sizemore all have in common? A film called Furnace set to be released next year, eclipsing our last memory of Ja Rule as Agent Thompson in 2003's Scary Movie 3.

Furnace, produced by Melee Entertainment and Swirl Films, is a supernatural thriller full of blood, death, and gritty secrets that unravels after a chain of suspicious suicides take place inside a maximum-security prison.

Directed by Madhouse mastermind William Butler, Furnace also stars Danny Trejo (Grindhouse, Con Air, The Devil's Rejects, Halloween), and Michael Pare (Eddie and the Cruisers, BloodRayne).

"What I like most about Furnace is that it is my kind of horror film, [and] I'm into horror films where things could be real like exorcisms and ghosts," Ja Rule said. "There is also a great cast so it was a film I definitely wanted to be involved with."

Furnace is set to be released February 12, 2008.

Source: HipHop-Elements.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.