J.Cole's album leaked

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
I don't have a link, but anyone heard it, thoughts?

I'm been a Cole fan from the beginning but mehhh the album doesn't do anything for me. The track with Jay-z is awful.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I think Dollar and a Dream III might be the best Dollar and a Dream song yet and that's not easy to say. That song is straight dope and gave me high hopes for the album. I didn't give this album a proper listen but I'm disappointed off the bat. The song with Jigga does kinda suck and it's sad that Jigga didn't want to hop on God's Gift as Cole wanted him to...instead, Jigga chose a more club-friendly track that will keep Jigga in the "mainstream commercial radio/video limelight". Which is a damn shame coming from a 40 year old. But I digress.

Lights Please and In The Morning are really dope tracks but I can't count them as being part of the album especially since one is like 3+ years old and another is from Cole's Friday Night Lights mixtape. Aside from that, you get the wack radio friendly tracks like can't get enough and work out and some dope ones too like Lost Ones, God's Gift, and Sideline Story.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.