J. Cole, Diggy Simmons..... Another Beef?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
first canibus, then charles hamilton, now this guy. if we assume they're following the typical formula of dissing a mainstream, popular rapper...then why J. Cole? He dropped an album, yeah, he sold like 500k maybe, yeah, but he's not really "hot" right now. why not diss 2 chainz or nicki minaj or whoever is on the airwaves.

Shadows

Since when was 2 Chainz on the airwaves?

J. Cole is getting MAJOR airplay here in San Diego and in LA.

Diggy sold like what, 20k?

He deserves more for his talent but there were too many things he was facing.

Unmatured voice, no buzz with new mixtapes before he dropped, and not enough promotion from his label.

Shadows

Oh yah, J.Cole didn't really need to sort of diss diggy then make it okay a few bars later, lmao.

Buuuut, in the same song he said about dating Beyonce, so Diggy shouldn't have took it serious.

I liked Diggy's diss but come on, you ain't street either. You can't pull a street card if you don't got street cred.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Since when was 2 Chainz on the airwaves?

J. Cole is getting MAJOR airplay here in San Diego and in LA.

Diggy sold like what, 20k?

He deserves more for his talent but there were too many things he was facing.

Unmatured voice, no buzz with new mixtapes before he dropped, and not enough promotion from his label.
he's on every track that's out almost, i figure some of them get played on the radio. he's definitely "feature hot". i don't listen to the radio so you have me there.

Shadows

yah, he's hot underground, but as far as mainstream, 2chainz needs more airplay. Not much people know him as much as Cole.

Still excited for him.

I prefer ASAP Rocky though

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.