I've heard one track off of Nas' new album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low and behold I finally figure out this HDTV bullshit with my cable box and I turned on the rap channel which plays uncensored rap 24/7 and it was some wack ass shit but then it turns onto this track from Nas which said it's from Hip-Hop Is Dead. It featured Jay-Z and Biggie. Biggie's verse is not unreleased but it's chopped to fit the song which makes it sound weird as fuck. The hook had Jay-Z saying "Who's the best? Nas Jay and Big". Either the rap channel picks up remixes and labels them as upcoming songs or the channel has exclusive shit.

Take it or leave it.

hmm if biggies verse sounded weird that makes me think its an amature remix but who knows.. would be a cool idea...

but would they release the nas/jay colab early? surley it will be used as a draw card to make us buy the album?

i doubted it was gunna be on his new album. stupid fucks on time warner cable need to stop downloading songs and messing with the info on them. thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.