I've come to the conclusion that Jigga doesn't know how to run a label.

7 Syns

Truth.

How long do people have to wait before Shawn decides that former Roc-A-Fella label mates aren't going to do anything on the charts besides Kanye? How does one decide to drop Bleek's & Young Gunz albums before Def Jam long stay's Redman? Or DMX (who obviously got sick and jumped ship). Or the proposed Slick Rick album?

How does one not utilize the buzz generating from Buddens into an album release?

A year and so on the job and we have got nothing.

I'm actually getting impatient. Raggh:angry:

peace.

to be honest i think the only part of being president at def jam jay knows is the cosmetic side, hes only the face for the label. i sincerely doubt he has real control over much other aspects in the business side.

sniper said:
to be honest i think the only part of being president at def jam jay knows is the cosmetic side, hes only the face for the label. i sincerely doubt he has real control over much other aspects in the business side.
I too have thought of that, and it seems to become truer and truer as each month passes without a Def Jam release. 2006 is supposed to be the re-birth of Def Jam: Redman, Joe Budden, DMX, possibly and new Jay-Z, among the others previously mentioned. I'm still anxious, but am running out of enthusiasm for the label.

P.S.: I D/Led a version of Mood Muzik 2, but couldn't use my computer for almost 2 weeks and forgot where I got it from and therefore forgot the password, so if anybody's got a version of it, please hook me up. I'll get you back with reps and/or shit that you need.

agreed 100%

redman shoulda been out already, as for joe buddens im pretty sure its jay's ego getting in the way, dmx left and to think how they started to get hot together same time, is ll cool j still with def jam? i mean bleek and gunz before slick rick.... SLICK RICK especially look at what the ruler went through with the whole deportation incident, wouldnt you wanna help the ruler make a lil money a single or something.... hes lucky he got to keep kanye, if he was a good president there wouldnt be talk of him making another cd it should be talk about is his president years gonna surpase his rappin years succesfully cuz def jam is doin so good

jbrolax

MATW95 said:
I too have thought of that, and it seems to become truer and truer as each month passes without a Def Jam release. 2006 is supposed to be the re-birth of Def Jam: Redman, Joe Budden, DMX, possibly and new Jay-Z, among the others previously mentioned. I'm still anxious, but am running out of enthusiasm for the label.

P.S.: I D/Led a version of Mood Muzik 2, but couldn't use my computer for almost 2 weeks and forgot where I got it from and therefore forgot the password, so if anybody's got a version of it, please hook me up. I'll get you back with reps and/or shit that you need.

With all the buzz goin around about Budden i dont know what jay is waitin for....

U still need Mood MusiK 2???

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.