Is Yuk dissing Daz on Mob Shit?

Mase

I don't know if you are asking that as a general question about beef between the 2 or if you are asking the question specifically about that song, but if you don't know already, Yukmouth has already dissed Daz on his song Monopoly.
So seeing as Yuk has already dissed Daz, your assumption is most likely correct.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ahh I forgot all about Monoploy thanks Mase.

How did the beef start? I havent been keeping up to date. Just cause Daz rolling with G Unit?

Rukas said:
Ahh I forgot all about Monoploy thanks Mase.

How did the beef start? I havent been keeping up to date. Just cause Daz rolling with G Unit?
That's because Daz said some shit about J. Prince when 'Bitch Niggaz' came out. Then Yuk dissed him with JT The Bigga Figga in his UGA 2 DVD. JT said that Daz stole his concept for the independent game and shit. Then thay make fun of Daz by showing what he says on his website and the conversations on his forum (like Daz is on crack, on 50's dick and so on). That's why Daz made Young Spud recording the diss track yuk is talking about in 'Monopoly'.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Rukas said:
Just cause Daz rolling with G Unit?
i don't think hes rollin with them anymore; ever since spider joined up and was just 'fuck all of em i'll do this with JD :D lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.