is wyclef hip-hop's biggest enemy?

roaches

a rant from okayplayer:

THE MAN WHO WILL BRING DOWN THE SOUTH........."

Wyclef muthafuckin Jean.....

oh I see you clef you I see your plan you can't fool me. Most east coasters try to show love or whatever and make they sound southern or just completey ignore the south or do little cheap shots.

but this nigga here got a more sinster evil plan......he will collag with all the southern stars and make them make the worst music of they carrers with him. They will be so blindslided by the label and the hype "he is a world producer' "you can get that international money" they will just forget how wack the track is and just take his word for it "oh Jamaica will love this"

HE already started with Ying yang twins. He took them from they most creative and highest peak "the wait song, " them getting conincous on a couple tracks "24 hr lockdown, the song about the stripper" to the worst and most stupidest shit they ever made i.e. that Dangerous shit. ying yang you make booty shake and ain't no hood chicks getting down to that Dangerous shit. Now look they have left Collipark and trying to start a label and stuff basically tis over.

Now he moves on to THE KING OF THE SOUTH....Tip always like that reggate shit i.e. Im' serious title track how he came in the game but since that flop he went away from it. Now he knows he got a little leverge so he went back to it. Then he makes the most blandest useless lifeles single of his carrer 'you know what it is" I mean ain't nothign wrong with it it just has no life.....when you got in house producers like Kaho, keith mack, sanchez, tony glavin and friends like Toomp, blaze, kanye, neptunes.......why in the blue fuck is you make this shit your single and this is your tip side.

but nah Wycelf outdone hiself on the TI possibly made the worst TI song to apper on a album ever.....MY swag just awful I never want to hear this trash again. What in the blue fuck posses him to make this flith and think its tight is beyhond me......then the 2 bonus tracks on the album are better, the unrelease cut produced by durpi is better, no sweat is better on the itunes,...... NOw Tip probably made the worst album of his carrer and wlil never really recover his true fans .....buti but wait its get worse....

he is doing Cham 2nd single.....some shit called run I heard and this shit is God awful.......NOw you have 2 of the best /lyricist in the south somehow pull in by the wackness of wycelf. I really hope cham change that 2nd single shit cause that run shit was awful.

Then I hear a wyclef song with akon and lil wayne....I can see him alreayd tempting lil wayne (who for some reason thinks he is rasta) and making him make some ole dumb ass bullshit to fuck up carter 3.

Southerners this man needs to be stop right now for he infects some more.....he already got ying yanag and TI offically. HE is going for Cham and lil wayne next who else I have no clue but we got to go and cut this man off at the head..

WHO IS WITH ME!!!! DOWN WITH WYCLEF JEAN WORKING WITH US DOWN I SAY OFF WITH HIS I'm jamaican when I wanna be one song and hati the next OFF I SAY!!!!
we could also blame wyclef for killing canibus, and a new yorker in the thread i jacked this from claims that that was the last "lyrical" (his choice of words) rapper the east coast really got excited about.

did wyclef kill east coast hip-hop?
is he trying to kill the south?

personally i hope he doesnt take out the south but i hope he kills that sound i dont even know what to call it..... the "walk it out" sound...... i think it took more than wyclef to stop the east..... it seems to be all about cycles.....

Bobby Sands

I dunno but he definitely ruined Canibus's first album with his wack production but Canibus's album's haven't exactly been classics since either.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.